Everything posted by sportsman
-
Best RB in the state for 2006
I wouldn't be so quick to exclude Vicars. He will have something to say atleast in the NKY area.
-
Who are top RB's in NKY for 2006/07?
He will be a senior this year.He is pretty good, I watched him all through peewee and high school.
-
Who are top RB's in NKY for 2006/07?
Come on sandman look closer,I said ben was the #1 back and Vicars was the 2. All I said is he was considered a starter. He was just on the other side of the QB.Yes Kelly got most of the Carries but Vicars still had his share.Heck most of our second string played more than him because our starters were out before Halftime 50% of that year.The year before that year Kelly was the #2 back to Kevin Smith and he played the same roll as Vicars played when he was a sophmore. I am sorry but I consider Kelly a 2 year starter.No disrespect takin it is just my opinion,If you come out when the 1rst team does you are a starter.
-
Who are top RB's in NKY for 2006/07?
Yes Ben was the #1 back but Vicars was a starting Back as well. He di not play 1 down with the 2nd team.There were times when he wasn't in, But he came out when the starters came out.
-
Who are top RB's in NKY for 2006/07?
Michael Vicars will be in his 3rd year starting for NCC.I think he will have a pretty good year.
-
Best team in 2006 in NKY regardless of class
I would put CCH at 3rd and NCC at 4th,then I would agree. Maybe even put Boone to 4th. 2,3,and 4 all will be very close.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
On offence returning is center Bob schneider, Tackle Zach keirnan, and tackle Noah litmer. they lose Justin Smith and Chris weir. Replacing probably will be Clayton Stone ,and Ziggy. On defence they lose Justin and Chas seimer,Returning will Be Zach and Noah.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
So are you trying to say the only reason they won that game is because player were suspended.Please that was a great game and Kevin Smith (NCC 2nd all time leading rusher I beleive) had over 300 yards. The next game that year you guys should go thank Wera, because he had the kind of game Kevin had in the first one.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
That is wrong information. This years juniors beat Beechwood like 36 to 0 as freshman.My son is a junior and I was at the game. The score might be a little off but it was in the 30's and beechwood definately had 0.But with that said everything else is definately true. That freshman game means nothing because Beechwood seems to pull the games out every year against the varsity breds.I will say one thing though, My heart might explode if have another game next year like the last three with Beechwood.Those games are so hard to watch coming down to the last minute.With Yeagle gone maybe we can finally pull it off.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
Well I hope you are joking. Bellevue loses a whole lot more than NCC.NCC loses 5 on offence and 6 on defence.There O-line and D-line 90 percent are back. There QB next year will lacking exp. but is every bit as capable as Deihl. I expect Harris to win the starting job.NCC I think will reload and be fighting at the end again. Maybe not state but I think region isn't out of the question. As for Bellevue,I think they will struggle to make the play-offs. They were a senior dominated team last year and will have to replace almost everybody.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
NCC is going to have a senior offensive and defensive lines.They will have a senior RB who ha aleady piled up a little over 2000 yards over the last 2 years.He will be a 3 year starter next year,put that with his returning o-line and I would definately put them in the #1 slot.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
Switch 1 and 2 around and move Beechwood to 3 and i would agree with you.
-
Who does your team scrimmage in 06?
Amen, We love scrimmaging Dixie.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
Parr was actually #4. They will have Harris, then Wes Deihl,Then Parr.
-
2006 Preseason 1A Poll
I disagree with your thought on NCC. There #2 QB is as good as Sammy IMO. The running Game with a 2nd year line will be even better this year.I think NCC is going to be the team to beat this yaer,from the beginning.
-
Coach Bob Schneider - Silenced His Critics
Ok,I was going by the Dabirdman who said both went 2 years undefeated.My son played as a freshman 3 years and they were undefeated.I honestly wasn't trying to post bad info.
-
Coach Bob Schneider - Silenced His Critics
NCC's freshman have gone undefeated three years in a row now.
-
If NewCath wins..........
Thats not totally correct.I did not deny that it was a senior led Defence,it most definately was.They lose all ther DB's that were starting at the beginning of the year.They keep Brian Wrobleski who started the end of the year but was replaced in the Play-offs by Canafax.They lose 2 out of the 4 LB's that were starters,They keep Harris and Burks.Harris was out about half they year because he had surgery on his shoulder.They lose 3 of there 4 D-Linemen. They keep Keirnan and Schnieder also started a few games this year and did quite well.I think there D will be just as good next year. Alot of the kids not starting could of started (especially on the line).They have another great group of lineman that are going to be seniors starting next year.
-
Coach Bob Schneider - Silenced His Critics
#1- I don't think he knows how the play calling got toward the end of the year.At the beginning of the year it was questionable.I don't think yards equal balance, the number of plays called each way equals balance.Now that was pretty balanced, but you have to take in the fact that the jv played alot this year and all they do is run. So the number of plays called with the first team was not so balanced at the beginning of the year.Toward the end of the year there were 2 games all we did was mostly run and that evened it up pretty much. #2- I also think the Schnieders did a great job this year. Our o-line was really young and did not do a real good job early on of moving defenders and opening up holes to run through.Towards the end of the year they were one of the best lines in NKY(IMHO).The Schneiders seen that and did what worked early on and toward the end of the year they could do what ever they wanted.
-
Any interesting/unusual matchups in 2006???
NCC is supposed to play Belfry,( I beleive ) in the Pike County Bowl.
-
Which State Champion has the best chance to repeat in 2006?
I think Harris is as good as Sammy,he just needs to stay healthy.
-
BluegrassPreps.com/Kentucky News Network Player of the week!
who was last weeks player.
-
NKY 2005 Football Player of the Year
You can't hold the performance by a entire team on one persons shoulders.He is a very good player and every bit as good and deserving as anyone even Ellison.Ellison was on a better team and got a chance to shine.All Sammy got was that ring.(LOL)
- Rate the Final 8
-
Rate the Final 8
I believe as a whole 2A is weaker than 1A. Just my opinion though,dont bite my head off.