Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who does your team scrimmage in 06?

Featured Replies

What teams will your team(s) scrimmage in 2006 to get ready for the season.

 

South Laurel: unsure on first scrimmage, but 2nd is Henry Clay

North Laurel: Clay County first then Rockcastle County. They have apparently dropped Cawood as a regular scrimmage and the way those scrimmages went the past few years, they needed to IMHO.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity has traditionally scrimmaged Scott County and LexCath.

 

With Coach McKee's outspoken support of Prop 20 I would hope that Trinity would not scrimmage them and find a private school to scrimmage. SC has used the scrimmage as a fund raiser and I would not want to assist them in that capacity.

I know Ashland scrimmages Ironton preseason. They scrimmage someone else as well but I am not sure who?

If Trinty does not scrimmage Scott, Hoptown is looking for one and would be willing to travel.

Dixies scrimmage opponents have changed recently. Not sure who they are just yet, but I'm sure we'll be meeting NCC in the superbowl before the season as usuall.

If Trinty does not scrimmage Scott, Hoptown is looking for one and would be willing to travel.

If this is true I could see Trinity going after this as HopTown normally posesses a ton of athleticism.

Trinity has traditionally scrimmaged Scott County and LexCath.

 

With Coach McKee's outspoken support of Prop 20 I would hope that Trinity would not scrimmage them and find a private school to scrimmage. SC has used the scrimmage as a fund raiser and I would not want to assist them in that capacity.

 

Well said. I agree 100%. You can't have it both ways. The real shame is that the kids will be the ones that will pay the price in the end. Not the coaches and administrators.

Not sure who they are just yet, but I'm sure we'll be meeting NCC in the superbowl before the season as usuall.

 

The most anticipated game in the Northern Kentucky preseason every year!

 

:lol:

Scott Co. scrimmage St.X first then Trinity and both are not played at Scott Co.. So I hope you're a little happier. :irked:

What teams will your team(s) scrimmage in 2006 to get ready for the season.

 

South Laurel: unsure on first scrimmage, but 2nd is Henry Clay

North Laurel: Clay County first then Rockcastle County. They have apparently dropped Cawood as a regular scrimmage and the way those scrimmages went the past few years, they needed to IMHO.

 

SL: at Perry Central for 1st scrimmage.

Scott Co. scrimmage St.X first then Trinity and both are not played at Scott Co.. So I hope you're a little happier. :irked:

Still not happy, I would not support helping them not that the coach showed his cowardess.

Still not happy, I would not support helping them not that the coach showed his cowardess.

How is the coach showing "cowardess"? (cowardice/cowardliness) In supporting something he believes is best for his school and team for whatever reason? Isn't that what everyone is claiming to do on both sides of this issue? Besides I do not think that this is the thread topic!

Scott Co. scrimmage St.X first then Trinity and both are not played at Scott Co.. So I hope you're a little happier. :irked:

 

Wow, that's a good way to see where you stand. Good enough to scrimmage, too good to play come playoffs.

Scott Co. scrimmage St.X first then Trinity and both are not played at Scott Co.. So I hope you're a little happier. :irked:

 

No, I'm not happy as I wish neither of these schools would scrimage Scott

County.

 

How is the coach showing "cowardess"? (cowardice/cowardliness) In supporting something he believes is best for his school and team for whatever reason? Isn't that what everyone is claiming to do on both sides of this issue? Besides I do not think that this is the thread topic!

 

Maybe not cowadrice but he trying to dodge competition in the post season any way you paint it. I would assume that Trinity will go to Scott this year and they always have a fairly large crowd. If they are going to be charging admission (as I'm sure they will) then I hope a large number of the Trinity fans watch the scrimmage from outside the roped off area. You should still be able to see fairly well. Coach McKee may believe he is doing what is right for his program but I hope that there is a cost to it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.