Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who does your team scrimmage in 06?

Featured Replies

Regardless if Trinity scrimmages Scott next year, both teams have benefitted from this scrimmage. It would be nice if Coverdale or any other IN team would scrimmage Trinity next year.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
SL: at Perry Central for 1st scrimmage.

 

Thanks! I had heard rumors of that, but nothing confirmed. You are da man!

How is the coach showing "cowardess"? (cowardice/cowardliness) In supporting something he believes is best for his school and team for whatever reason? Isn't that what everyone is claiming to do on both sides of this issue?

Dumbing Down

SEKC..at Clay Co. Thursday 10th..at Middlesboro Friday 11th..I cant fill in all games maybe someone else can.

At Midd..Bell Co. vs Williamsburg....Corbin vs. Pineville..cant remember who Mboro plays

Not sure about Clay Co. match-ups

with the new scrimmage rule how many tems wil take advantage of scrimmaging as many teams as you can in a 3 hour period? You could have 3 scrimmages in one day.

Dixies scrimmage opponents have changed recently. Not sure who they are just yet, but I'm sure we'll be meeting NCC in the superbowl before the season as usuall.

 

Any change in opponents for regular season this year ?

with the new scrimmage rule how many tems wil take advantage of scrimmaging as many teams as you can in a 3 hour period? You could have 3 scrimmages in one day.

 

 

Does this appear to be a good idea to coaches?

I believe Ashland is going to be involved in a rotating scrimmage at Morehead along with several other teams. I don't know how many teams we will be scrimmaging.

bowling green scrimmages Ocath and Apollo.

Does this appear to be a good idea to coaches?

 

I think it is great. You could have as many as 6 one hour scrimmages. Just think about all the different looks you could get.

The most anticipated game in the Northern Kentucky preseason every year!

 

:lol:

 

Amen, We love scrimmaging Dixie.

The last few years Holmes has scrimmaged Mason Cty and Lloyd, I think it will be the same this year. I could be wrong though, I have been wrong a couple times in my life.

Any change in opponents for regular season this year ?

Yes we are playing Beechwood in week 2. :thumb:

(We are no longer playing LLoyd).

Russell usually scrimmages Cabell-Midland out of WV and another school but I cant remember who it is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.