Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate the Final 8

Featured Replies

Trinity

Lexington Catholic

St. X

NCC

Bowling Green

Russell

O'Cath

Mayfield

 

If we were rating the best teams of these 8, I would switch a few. But I am rating them on how they played this weekend. With the exception of BG, who just played uncharacteristicly bad.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity

St.X

Lex cath

NCC

Russell

Bowling Green

Ocath

Maysfield

Trinity

St.X

Lex cath

NCC

Russell

Bowling Green

Ocath

Maysfield

 

Its hard to complain about that.

Trinity

St. X

Lexington Catholic

Bowling Green

Russell

NCC

Owensboro Catholic

Mayfield

Trinity

St. X

Lex Cath

Bowling Green

New Cath

Russell

O Cath

Mayfield

Trinity

St X

Lex Cath

NCC

Bowling Green

Russell

OCath

Mayfield

Trinity

St. X

Lexington Catholic

Bowling Green

Newport Central

Russell

Owensboro Catholic

Mayfield

Trinity

St.X

Lex cath

NCC

Russell

Bowling Green

Ocath

Maysfield

 

 

That sounds about right.

Trinity

St.X

Lex cath

NCC

Russell

Bowling Green

Ocath

Maysfield

 

 

Hey Doz, that's right on the mark. Game I'd most like to see - Trinity vs. LexCath or even X vs. LexCath (I know they played, I wanna see again)

Hey Doz, that's right on the mark. Game I'd most like to see - Trinity vs. LexCath or even X vs. LexCath (I know they played, I wanna see again)

LC had a barnburner with X, could have come away with the victory, and had their 2nd scrimage agianst Trinity. Heard that was a scrimage that was better than many regular season games around the state this year.

LexCath's starters played Trinity even in the August scrimmage. I know both teams improved considerably over the season. That good pre season showing gave the Knights the much needed confidence boost that carried a group of seniors (most of the defense and offense only started this year) to the TOP.

Proof that to be the best, you have to play the best teams even if you feel you're at a disadvantage size/numbers. LC usually plays 30-35 guys at most. The younger kids are lucky to play special teams, if that, on varsity. Most years there are guys who play both ways that you don't hear anything about.

Dozer's line up looks on target but on any given day (it's happened before) LC could surprise X or T.

Trinity

St.X

Lex Cath

Russell

NCC

Bowling Green

Ocath

Maysfield

Trinity

St.X

Lex Cath

Russell

NCC

Bowling Green

Ocath

Maysfield

 

 

This is also how I see it... :thumb:

 

(I guess it's just about what one would expect, too: 4A winner, 4A runner-up, 3A winner, 2A winner, 1A winner, 3A runner-up, 2A runner-up, 1A runner-up)

After being as close as possible with both T and X at the begining of the season, and having an absolute lights out improvement from thier D in the playoffs, why can't there be an argument for LC being the best team? A natural feeling would be to separate-ha ha- big two, but this year may be a little different. A bunch of ball-hawks on D, and they make the most of thier opportunities. Turnover ratio is Bengals-D like. 43 takeaways and 6 scores on D. 4 of the D TD's were in the playoffs. T and X fans, what do you think? Could this years LC team, be on the same level, just a bit better, or just a bit below the big two?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.