Everything posted by jahearme
-
Jobs still open?
George Rogers Clark (Clark Co) is now open.
-
Harrison County 6 Montgomery County 5
The Thorobreds are never going to be way down with Mac in the dugout.
-
Montgomery County 7 Madison Central 4
Congrats to Coach Hackett and the Indians!
-
Three Northern Kentucky teams at Rupp?
First off, thanks for the compliment. I hope my post are read from an informational standpoint and not just my opinion. In regards to realignment, I have no problem with the placement of MOST of the teams right now in NKY. My biggest complaint is with the 10th. There is no reason whatsoever that Calvary Christian/Silver Grove and/or Scott should be in the same region as GRC and/or Montgomery Co. To me, it just doesn't make sense. Obviously there's no simple solution and you are going to have some oddly shaped regions, but the 10th is a total disaster if you look at it on a map. I really look for the 10th to go more north in the realignment and I see GRC going to the 11th and Montgomery Co. going to the 16th. Just my thoughts.
-
Three Northern Kentucky teams at Rupp?
Further proof it's time for realignment.
-
Montgomery County/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
MC 65 CC 56
-
Pangallo foul on Ruthsatz- You make the call
I'm with you.
-
Pangallo foul on Ruthsatz- You make the call
Can't have a no call with that much contact.
-
Regional Ref Swap
You are exactly right!
-
Region POY/COY
The small school conglomeration is still in full effect in the 10th.
-
Girls Sweet Sixteen
I've seen Glasgow play and they are very athletic. Not sure they can beat E-town or Anderson Co. though. GRC and Glasgow would be a great game with a super matchup between 2 very talented post players. I can't remember the girls name from Glasgow, but she can play, as can Skinner from GRC.
-
Clark County 56 Montgomery County 46 (10th Region Finals)
Congrats to goldsunrise and Coach Graham! Two of my favorite people in the world! It was tough to watch Conyers, Rogers and Tipton leave the floor for the final time. They've all had great careers and have meant a lot to the MC program. Best of luck to all of them in the future!
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
You are correct. My point of bringing it up is that the officials handled it wrong. Pretty simple rule that any official working postseason should know.
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
Total screw-up and if I'm the assigner of the 6/7 Region officials, all 3 of those guys are done for the year.
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
I don't think there would have been that big of a delay if that was the only error.
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
From what gathered (from the first row in the upper deck), Chism wasn't in the official book. If that's the case, no matter who's at fault, it's a technical foul. I'm really surprised Coach Code didn't put up a bigger argument if this is what really happened.
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
I can't believe the scorebook error hasn't been discussed yet. Maybe sumoroyal can give us the low down on what happened when Chism checked into the game in the first half.
-
Montgomery County 57 Scott 47 (10th Region Semi-finals)
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but this will be Montgomery Co's 10th straight appearance in the region final I believe. That is absolutely amazing if true. And of the 9 previous, they have won 8! Scott is going to be really good the next couple of years. The 2 8th graders have got some talent.
-
Augusta/Montgomery County predictions (10th)
MC 61 Augusta 48
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
They are from the KBOA which serves regions 6 and 7.
-
Montgomery County 64 Bishop Brossart 49 (10th)
You all know I talk badly about officials rarely, but one particular official in this game had zero business being on this one. Montgomery is good. Hopefully people realize that now (if they didn't already).
-
Harrison County 53 George Rogers Clark 50 (10th)
You are correct.
-
Harrison County 53 George Rogers Clark 50 (10th)
That will do it in a game where the winning team only scores 53 points.
-
Harrison County 53 George Rogers Clark 50 (10th)
That's back-to-back meltdowns for the Cards in the 4th quarter.... Congrats to Coach Kendall and the Thorobreds on the win!
-
George Rogers Clark / Harrison County Updates (10th)
Another 4th quarter meltdown by the Cards.