Jobs still open?

George Rogers Clark (Clark Co) is now open.

Just saw that on footballscoop.com, and was coming to post/question that myself.

Wow. That's another big job (as many read that and wonder if I'm crazy...which is a yes; but, that's a very good job or should I say the potential to be a very good job).

Just saw that on footballscoop.com, and was coming to post/question that myself.

Wow. That's another big job (as many read that and wonder if I'm crazy...which is a yes; but, that's a very good job or should I say the potential to be a very good job).

Saw them play woodford co in a scrimmage some years ago...they looked like a small college team!! One of the top jobs in my opinion. In terms of potential.

Since winning the state title in 1991, GRC has won just 6 playoff games and had just 6 winning seasons. That potential may not be what one thinks it to be.