Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jobs still open?

Featured Replies

Anyone hearing anything about the Middlesboro, Corbin or Caverna jobs? I believe that they are still open.........any other hot jobs that are open?

Three pretty good jobs it seems. What are some names floating around those. Has Warren Central even posted yet? Didn't see it on the open jobs list?

  • Author

I would think it's getting close to put up or shut up as far as hiring a good one.

Middlesboro is filled, Zach Massengil a former player back in the late 90s.

George Rogers Clark (Clark Co) is now open.

George Rogers Clark (Clark Co) is now open.

 

Just saw that on footballscoop.com, and was coming to post/question that myself.

 

Wow. That's another big job (as many read that and wonder if I'm crazy...which is a yes; but, that's a very good job or should I say the potential to be a very good job).

I wonder if they go back with Paul Columbia? I would not be surprised if Holcomb and Ray Graham show interest.

I wonder if they go back with Paul Columbia? I would not be surprised if Holcomb and Ray Graham show interest.

 

I think Graham shows interest in every job.

Just saw that on footballscoop.com, and was coming to post/question that myself.

 

Wow. That's another big job (as many read that and wonder if I'm crazy...which is a yes; but, that's a very good job or should I say the potential to be a very good job).

 

Saw them play woodford co in a scrimmage some years ago...they looked like a small college team!! One of the top jobs in my opinion. In terms of potential.

Just saw that on footballscoop.com, and was coming to post/question that myself.

 

Wow. That's another big job (as many read that and wonder if I'm crazy...which is a yes; but, that's a very good job or should I say the potential to be a very good job).

Since winning the state title in 1991, GRC has won just 6 playoff games and had just 6 winning seasons. That potential may not be what one thinks it to be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.