Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

thePup00

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thePup00

  1. I just wanted you to say Josh Harris deserved it, thanks.
  2. I don't want to deny the facts. Josh Harris is one the best football players I have ever laid eyes on. What's the problem?
  3. Opening Round 1 Warren Central 1 Ballard 1 Christian Co. 1 Scott Co. 1 West Jessamine 1 Shelby Valley 1 Mason Co. 1 Knott Co. Central Semi-Finals 2. Ballard 2. Scott Co. 2. West Jessamine 2. Mason Co. Finals 3. Ballard 3. West Jessamine 2010 Sweet 16 State Champion West Jessamine 5 pts Tiebreaker 130
  4. Probably belongs in the other forum but for what it's worth, the 16th region girls played 1st round games at the district winners
  5. http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2009/11/13/sports/doc4afcb8e32a36d783317364.txt More to it than wins and losses.
  6. Fleming Co. scored 50 and lost. By 24.:eek::confused:
  7. 3A without the Russellville-Webster Co. looks to be avg of 25 pts margin of victory
  8. Post game comments should be interesting
  9. is there a history between these two?
  10. Now 28-7 with about 3 minutes to go until the half...Pike Co. Central up
  11. Mason leads 22-0 at the half.
  12. They didn't have enough players to field a team until 1 week prior to the start of the season. They have never had a winning record. They lost 53 straight games, many by humiliating scores, and yes, some of the current players were playing at that time. Now they are competitive, having fun, winning a few games, albeit with schools of their size. I truly think they may be better. Great job Lady saints and don't ever give up.
  13. Wall is very active on both ends of the floor
  14. First Round 1 Hazard 1 Grayson Co. 1 Central 1 Corbin 1 Lexington Catholic 1 Holmes 1 Shelby Valley 1 Elliott Co. Semi-Final Round 2 Hazard 2 Corbin 2 Holmes 2 Shelby Valley Championship Game 3 Corbin 3 Holmes 2009 KHSAA Sweet 16 Champion 5 Holmes Tie Breaker 98
  15. Mason up 45-33 little over 4 minutes left.
  16. I didn't see in the post anywhere but Fleming County schools were cancelled on Friday. I'm not for sure if they have a policy that if there is no school, there are no after school activities. Maybe someone more familiar with the situation would know. Of course it could have been a 2 for 1 deal too. No school and no loooonnng bus ride home.
  17. I'll also go out on a limb and say whoever scores the most points will win this one. :thumb: I think Fleming pulls out a close one 66-61.
  18. A recurring theme around there. And if the adminstration did move the student section, my applause for taking action before an incident does occur. Congrats to the girls on a win over a rival.
  19. Just wondering. It should be an interesting year...You are very correct.
  20. are you referring to the football coach or basketball coach
  21. Graveytrain---ever stop to ponder that maybe that wasn't the "call?" Sometimes folks read the wrong play on the wristband. Sometimes coaches allow players to check out of a play that they may not like. Just a few guesses there. Newarkcatholicfan---I would say after not hitting the chip shot, (PAT) the staff wasn't too comfortable in attempting a FG from the hash from a further distance. That would probably be my guess. To all you other folks who want to second guess "play calls." I GUESS that you were extremely happy with all the "calls" including the onside kick that got the Royals back into the football game after being 13 points down with less than 6 minutes to go. Some of you all get on here and spout off about calls and this and that. It is really a shame that we didn't have this message board 13-14 years ago before David Buchanan got to Mason County. During that time I'm sure you would have had plenty of time to complain about "CALLS," being that Mason County only had three winning football seasons before David Buchanan got to Mason County. Since 1996, basically all he has done is turn around a TERRIBLE football program and turn it into a consistent winner and competitor. Any Takers???? I mean seriously, I'm dying to hear the responses to this one.
  22. I couldn't see the Fleming Co. side from where I was but it looked like Harlan Co. had a very nice turnout for such a drive.
  23. Knowing Uncle Tom...(inside thing) I seriously doubt it....and the discipline thing goes far beyond the football field. I'm going to stop before I say something I shouldn't. Good win for Harlan Co.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.