Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Patrick vs. Fleming County

Featured Replies

The night cap game of the Covered Bridge Classic, should be a good game. Winner to play Bracken Co. or Williamstown. Thoughts?????????????

St. Pat by 10

Who all playing in this tour.

  • Author

Lawrence Co. vs Fairview 4:30pm

 

Estill Co. vs Russell Co. 9:00pm

 

Bracken Co. vs Williamstown 6:00pm

 

St. Pat vs Fleming Co. 7:30

 

Sorry on times I thought Fleming Co. game was last.

Coach Hinson and the gand in a close one, St. Pat by 4.

saints by 7

Fleming's home court advantage will help narrow the margin.

I say Saints by 6.

Panthers in OT by 3

Whoever rebounds better will win this game.

 

I'll also go out on a limb and say whoever scores the most points will win this one. :thumb:

 

I think Fleming pulls out a close one 66-61.

I'll also go out on a limb and say whoever scores the most points will win this one. :thumb:

 

Good call.

 

I think Fleming pulls out a close one 66-61.

 

 

Even better call

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.