Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NHS BIG DADDY

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NHS BIG DADDY

  1. Yes panda thanks for the pics, I love looking at them all since I could not make it to the game tonight.
  2. I would say its either 00 NCC or 03 St Henry.
  3. Wow thats awesome way to go Cats. Im really happy for Coach Russell to get the big win.
  4. Thanks man keep them coming. Judging by the score Id say Newcath is playing at the pace they want to play at.
  5. I think someone said NCC went on 30-4 run the last time these two played. I think if Newport can avoid runs like that then they have a great shot to win.
  6. Newport played them a couple times bout 5 or 6 years ago. They were not very good.
  7. Keep it up boys, I know you want another crack at the breds.
  8. Way to go boys keep on truckin along. Better not sleep on dayton though they will be ready and are capable of knocking you off if you don't come ready to play.
  9. I think Boone, Highlands, Newcath, and Newport are all basically interchangeable right now and the rankings are pointless for 2-5 right now.
  10. Going in to overtime. Turned the game on TV with about 1 minute left. Glad I didn't miss out.
  11. Wow! R. Johnson with a game tying 3 with 3 seconds left.
  12. Cats keep on rolling. Nice.
  13. Yeah but I dont think he could make the list. Im not sure he was even the best player on his team.
  14. Looking at the schedule looks like Newport plays Conner again in their next game on the 5th.
  15. It bothers teams that dont have much depth like Newport this year.
  16. When and where is this game? edit: Found it. 8pm Tuesday at Lloyd.
  17. I hope your right. I'd love to go to that one but working nights prevents that and most other games.
  18. You the man! Figured you would be right since you were actually there. Even more impressive that they won by 17. Sounds like I need to make my way to a game this season.
  19. Is this score correct? The score fox 19 said 59-52. Either way nice win cats!
  20. What was the score of Newports game today?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.