St.Henry/Newport Predictions

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

I think Newport wins this game. Their athleticism should be the difference. St. Henry seems to be a much more disciplined team but I think Newport's quickness at both ends of the floor is going to frustrate the Cru.

Newport by 10-15.

Now what exactly are you trying to say here?

Just that I am amazed at how often St. Henry is completely overlooked or given little chance to win games when they have, IMO, the best coach in the entire region walking the sidelines.

Faust will have them ready and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see an "upset".

Cru by 3.

-CF

Just that I am amazed at how often St. Henry is completely overlooked or given little chance to win games when they have, IMO, the best coach in the entire region walking the sidelines.

Faust will have them ready and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see an "upset".

Cru by 3.

-CF

Okay :thumb: I thought it was a shot at the players, giving them no credit for the success St. Henry has had over the years.

The Cats better be ready. Coach Faust will have his team well prepared and I know they have Npt well scouted I've talked to Dave twice at Npt's games. I feel for some reason the well talented Widcats are over looking. Coaching wins this one at the end of a close game. good luck boys!

Luther and Foster will make a few spectacular plays. But it will be the play of Collins and McDaniel for Newport---Carroll, Thorburn, Barnett, Gulla and Siefried for St Henry that determine the outcome. If they play like they did vs Boone, St Henry has more than a shot.