Everything posted by CATS2017
-
Boone County 57 Newport Catholic Central 55
I agree 100% B-B-Fan, he is very smart and talented best big in the 9th.IMO
-
Holmes 72 Newport 51
Did anyone notice how disrespectfull these Holmes Kids were to the coaching staff and the officials?
-
9th Region Greatest of all time?
Dick Vories is a no brainer
-
Dayton/Newport Predictions
Newport by alot!!!!!!!!!
-
Should Scott consider dropping football?
I agree with this statement; and no way they should cancel the football program.
-
Newport 2010/2011
I knew Andrew was back didn't know Austin was and they are not twins they are uncle and nephew lol.
-
Newport 2010/2011
They are not brothers.
-
Newport Central Catholic 2010/2011
The Beuter kid will be big for the Breds this year this kid can flat out shoot the basketball, losing G Pangallo would hurt any team but this kid should see a lot of minutes and take some of Grants scoring on.
-
Aric Russell is new Campbell County Coach
I do believe he was 16 and 11 without demarko the year before, although dermarko was a big help to the team but players like Cody, Casey, Boo, and Brandon Sizemore working out all summer and really improving was just as big as demarko coming.Not sure if there is one player can have a 13 win turn around,but he was a big part of what all these kids did.
-
Demling Ranks Class of 2012
Amen brother!!!
-
Newport hires Rod Snapp
Good luck to the new coach have heard good things about him, the team itself will be led by Travis (Choppy) Jones. Should be very athletic will need some inside players to step up.
-
New Newport Coach
Yeah last I heard was 26 applicants.
-
New Newport Coach
I was wondering the same, if any news on the basketball opening. You would think that the system would try and fill this quickly they also have a baseball opening.
-
Aric Russell is new Campbell County Coach
Good luck to coach Russell, I know he has wanted this job for awhile now.
-
Bellevue 13 Newport 5
Congrats to the Tigers good luck to both teams in regional Monday.
-
Bellevue 6 Highlands 5
A bit soon to say that they have not won the district yet, still gotta play Newport today in district final.
-
Locations for 9th Region District games?
- Jason Booher new HC at Holmes
I believe with what they lost everyone believes they were going to fall off dramatically,even Coach Henley. But good luck to the new coach hopefully they will not fall as bad as most think they will.- Jason Booher new HC at Holmes
Gonna be a totally different ballgame than with the mountain kids, but good luck to Holmes and the new coach.- Best Underclassmen
Nice player to watch, can't wait to see what he does with his summer team.- Newport 9 Newport Catholic 4
This kid can absolutly play, and play's the game really hard, nice player.- Sizemore Signs
Well good thing your opinion means nothing, cause coach osborne thought different. I know for a fact he his the one that called brandon about coming to Gtown. Not sure but I do think Brandon has to pay very little to not only continue his basketball career but good a great education at a great school and he should be proud of that. As far as Casey he chose to turn down better basketball schools than Gtown to go to school at Eastern.- Sizemore Signs
I will give you that Gtown will be a big step of from Holmes, but you can say that about any Northern Ky kid who has sign to play anywhere.Not sure how you can say he was shakey against them, he played them 3 times and had 6 assist to 3 turnovers I will take that against a good time like Holmes every night. One thing Gtown will get is a kid that will work his tail off and do what every it takes to win.He is a kid since his freshman year has got better and better every year. I think he will continue to improve. It might take him a few years but he will do what every it takes.- Sizemore Signs
Walter, sounds like you are still bitter about the way Brandon and the newport kids beat your holmes kids. We all know you loved them. but no he is not a walk on, and yea they was not the only school he could had played at. And as far as your Boone county kid he did not even play last year he was hurt. So hope they did not waste a scholarship on him. Congrats Brandon you worked hard and proved all people like Walter who said you could not do it wrong.- Sizemore Signs
Not positive on this but to my understanding he is going to Eastern, KY. for an education not sure if he is even going to try to walk on, to my understanding he is not. - Jason Booher new HC at Holmes