Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 2010/2011

Featured Replies

What does Newport need to do to improve in 2010/2011? What do they need to keep doing to be sucessful? Remember, please be constructive.

Looks to be a rebuilding year for Newport after a very succesful 2009-2010 campaign. They lost all five starters and their coach.

They will have Jones back who played off the bench sparingly and I think they are going to have the Merrill twins who played JV at Highlands last year. I heard they transferred to Newport which is where their father played and graduated.

They are not brothers.

They will have Jones back who played off the bench sparingly and I think they are going to have the Merrill twins who played JV at Highlands last year. I heard they transferred to Newport which is where their father played and graduated.

 

 

I knew Andrew was back didn't know Austin was and they are not twins they are uncle and nephew lol.

Looks to be a rebuilding year for Newport after a very succesful 2009-2010 campaign. They lost all five starters and their coach.

 

I thought Foster was only a Junior last year.

I thought Foster was only a Junior last year.

 

Foster was a senior.

I only got to see them playing in the regional tournament but I think that was enough to tell that they're going to have a very down season this year...take away the one player who came off the bench, they have virtually no talent. I'm sorry to say that but its the truth. If they gone .500 on the season it will be a major success.

I only got to see them playing in the regional tournament but I think that was enough to tell that they're going to have a very down season this year...take away the one player who came off the bench, they have virtually no talent. I'm sorry to say that but its the truth. If they gone .500 on the season it will be a major success.

 

You may be right but they are going to have a couple kids with some size coming out that has not played in a couple years. These kids that will now be seniors has always competed well over the years on the JV team, so it will be interesting to see if the new coach can keep up the winning attitude that was started the last couple of seasons.

Foster was a senior.

 

Thanks

You may be right but they are going to have a couple kids with some size coming out that has not played in a couple years. These kids that will now be seniors has always competed well over the years on the JV team, so it will be interesting to see if the new coach can keep up the winning attitude that was started the last couple of seasons.

 

Good to hear. Which kids are these?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.