Everything posted by Bluesport
-
2020 9th region draw
My predictions: St. Henry vs CovCath and Beechwood vs Highlands in the Semi’s. CovCath vs Highlands in the Finals. CovCath 9th Region Champs.
-
Beechwood 66 Holmes 52
I agree and that it all I am saying: Beechwood winning Friday on their home court would not surprise me, and honestly does not matter in the grand scheme of things. It's winning when you have no tomorrow which CCH is pretty darn good at.
-
Dixie 71 Lloyd 49 (34th District Semifinal)
Yes.
-
Beechwood 66 Holmes 52
Wouldn't be surprised if Beechwood knocked off the Colonels on their home court Friday like last year.
-
Dixie 71 Lloyd 49 (34th District Semifinal)
I could add a lot more that I know about that family that I won' t at risk of suspension, but that is such a shame for the other kids.
-
Dixie 71 Lloyd 49 (34th District Semifinal)
I do too. Cody and Szabo were Dixie transfers.
-
St. Henry 80 Ludlow 32 (34th District Semifinals)
Thanks and awesome to hear!
-
St. Henry 80 Ludlow 32 (34th District Semifinals)
Which Fedders boy scored?
-
Covington Catholic 79 Covington Holy Cross 63 (35th District Semifinals)
They definitely were out of sync on the offensive end in the last game, and on the defensive end 3 out of the last 4 half’s before taking over in the 2nd Half last night.
-
Covington Catholic 79 Covington Holy Cross 63 (35th District Semifinals)
I agree with both of your points.
-
Covington Catholic 58 Madison Central 48
It is certainly very concerning.
-
Covington Catholic 58 Madison Central 48
Not at all, but time to move on to postseason which is where they shine. Hupmann is back, and Moser is back at full strength-take the good with the bad. From what I was told it was the worst game they played all year. I am sure they will get it rectified in practice before Districts.
-
Highlands 78 Beechwood 63
They can definitely shoot the ball when left open.
-
Covington Catholic 58 Madison Central 48
Heard it was a ugly game by the Colonels overall with missed free throws, no energy etc but Noah played way more than anticipated, and Moser is back to what was expected at the beginning of the year which were the positive takeaways for CCH tonight. Time to move on to their time of year.
-
St. Henry 68 Highlands 51
Happy for the season the CRU is having-all good kids.
-
St. Henry 68 Highlands 51
Took the words out of my mouth.
-
NKY Boys 2024 Class
Hagen is the real deal, but was out all year for St. Pius. I was told he tried to give it a go for a couple minutes in the Championship game but that was all he could do.
-
NKY Boys 2024 Class
Had been rumored for a few weeks, but Hagen from St. Pius is heading across the river next year to Moeller, instead of attending CovCath. Shoe is on the other foot for the Colonels this time.
-
2020 Jack Kaelin NKY Freshman Invitational Tourney
Great game...CRU were missing Bessler and Martin, but had two chances in the last ten seconds. Very evenly matched freshman teams.
-
2020 Jack Kaelin NKY Freshman Invitational Tourney
Thanks.
-
2020 Jack Kaelin NKY Freshman Invitational Tourney
CovCath beat Conner by about 20.
-
Is Talent Down in KY?
I would say definitely for NKY in the Senior class, but I can’t speak for the rest of the state.
-
2020 Jack Kaelin NKY Freshman Invitational Tourney
Yes that surprises me. Beat the Cru a few weeks ago.
-
2020 Jack Kaelin NKY Freshman Invitational Tourney
St. Henry and Campbell County are the favorites.
-
Highlands 68 Anderson (OH) 53
It didn’t matter who was reffing that game Saturday, Highlands was overmatched. Highlands was already in the bonus early in the 2nd and 4th quarter if I am not mistaken so CCH was getting plenty of calls against them. Right now I would say Highlands, Conner, and St. Henry are 2A-2C on any given night.