Dixie 71 Lloyd 49 (34th District Semifinal)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I know Szabo coached AAU and took in Cody for a while right? But these are kids that want to play and went to great lengths to transfer to Lloyd...TO PLAY FOR THEIR COACH!! I repeat...what happened? Cody would have had many colleges interested in him and may still..but this does not help. I had a chance to speak with Cody for a few minutes a few weeks ago...seemed a happy kid looking forward to the balance of the season...so sorry it ended this way to him, Szabo, and all his teammates.

Ok. I know Szabo coached AAU and took in Cody for a while right? But these are kids that want to play and went to great lengths to transfer to Lloyd...TO PLAY FOR THEIR COACH!! I repeat...what happened? Cody would have had many colleges interested in him and may still..but this does not help. I had a chance to speak with Cody for a few minutes a few weeks ago...seemed a happy kid looking forward to the balance of the season...so sorry it ended this way to him, Szabo, and all his teammates.

I still believe that Cody can play at the collegiate level, despite his inexperience. He's one of the most athletic kids I've ever seen in the 9th region.

Yes.

I'd say being the 2nd time in 3 years, this doesn't help Cody at all when it comes to colleges. He was suspended and eventually removed from Dixie's team 2 years ago prior to the region and now this.