Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cshs81

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cshs81

  1. I'll say this: CCH had better win in regulation. Otherwise....
  2. I'm assuming we're talking a)9th as a player and a coach b)boys and c)head coach, correct?
  3. What time was it supposed to start and when did it actually start (at least for Holmes, that is)??
  4. Only 6 points in the 2nd qtr for CCH.
  5. Maybe the parents. Probably not the Conner players.
  6. Did it hit the Rock girl before it went across the division line? If they both saw what they think they saw and both called it at the same time, that's the rule. Usually, you hope there is a slight hesitation when both blow their whistles to let one call it but if they both call it, they did the right thing by rule.
  7. The highlight of my night was seeing Wild Bill being interviewed. The guy hasnt aged in 30 years.
  8. Thanks. I think Randy once scored over 40 in a game his senior year. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
  9. I have no clue how many points Katie Tierney had tonight but I think she'll be a great addition to the TMC team. She does a lot of things well especially passing and defense. I can't believe no one has changed her FT shooting but other than that, she's a player. Molly Johnson would also be a strong D3 role player as well.
  10. Good call, Joe. Conner killed NDA with penetration and interior passing. I think Conner proved tonight that its not about how fast you run or how high you jump or how quick you are in the tryouts. Rather, its about being a basketball player and being intelligent. Overall, I thought NDA had better "athletes." However, Conner played basketball, played to their roles, and played as a team. Good question.
  11. Boy, brain cramp on my part. Yes, I meant Hodges. Very solid player. I'm guessing Randy Hodges is her dad or uncle and he was a strong inside player back in the late 70s.
  12. Congrats to the Lady Cougars. If my memory is correct, the last time the Lady Cougars made the trip to E.A. Diddle was when their current coach was their star. Tale of two halves for Allison Long. I thought she really struggled at the point in the first half after #4 went out. Then in the 2nd half, she completely took over and joined the 1000 point club. Congrats to her on an outstanding achievement. Overall, CSHS (I'm old school) had many more offensive weapons than NDA. I thought NDA had one scorer you had to shut down and then the rest you took your chance with. They have a bunch of strong athletes but not a lot of scorers. Hats off to them for playing 84 feet for 32 minutes. It didnt take long for me to figure out which Cougar was Jeff Kremer's daughter when I saw one of them sporting #53. Is it true that she's going to NKU? Lastly, how many times in one broadcast can you call Tierney Johnson and Johnson Tierney?
  13. Its a shame that HHS baseball can't get on the football field after the gridiron gang's spring practices are over. Instead they get to watch some 10 year olds play soccer while they're stuck in their dank dark 1922 gymnasium.
  14. I thought NDA was guard-dominated and liked to press and run???
  15. You can get an academic scholarship with a 21?
  16. I hope its on BW's turf. I can't imagine any baseball field being ready for a scrimmage.
  17. What is Conner's "style?" Running? Slow-down? Run their offense through the post? Can NDA handle Conner's post players?
  18. I think that the 35th in the 04/05 season was better than this year. Ludlow had an outstanding year and Holy Cross was better than this year's Holy Cross squad.
  19. The main point in there to parents of kids on "travel" teams is that its very rare that your child will receive enough scholarship money to cover your expenses incurred.
  20. The tourney has been moved back 1 day - Tuesday/Wednesday.
  21. The answer is one technical per team regardless of how many violations. NFHS 3.2.2.
  22. I can't imagine them having time to clear the gym .
  23. I was thinking the same thing especially when I read that the coach of the team that ultimately lost slammed the 2nd place trophy on the table.
  24. The shot of the game may have been Mitch Boese's 3 pointer to end the 3rd qtr. Conner had completely dominated the quarter but his 3 brought Dixie back to about 5 or 6 points. Huge shot.
  25. Arent there about 4 walk-ons now? How many walk-ons would UK take? We hear about Stepp and Slone possibily walking on as well. With that, have at it, young man.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.