Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/St Henry Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

covcath up 6 at half

Only 6 points in the 2nd qtr for CCH.

If only I could be there....

I feel your pain. . I am currently serving a 3 game / student section suspension

I feel your pain. . I am currently serving a 3 game / student section suspension

 

Ah I remember those days, what did you do to get the boot? (if appropriate, if not pm me)

It had to do with a negative cheer directed towards the refs in the final seconds of the district finals that apparently was loud enough to be heard by some high ranking officials in the Covington Catholic administration

Cov Cath 30 SH 25 in the third.

Any other updates?

 

Who's playing well?

Looks like a defensive battle?

 

What's going on?

Grimes with 10, Maile with 9 points and 6 boards for CovCath.

 

CovCath 39 St. Henry 30

 

Schmerge just hit his 3rd three I believe

39-31 covcath in the third

  • Author

CCH is raining 3's in the 3rd quarter.........2 by schmergee, 1 by shover

  • Author

up by 12 at end of third quarter

I was hoping the starters would be able to be restin on the bench right now. Hopefully theyll still have fresh legs tomorrow night against Holmes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.