Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AvidSportsJunkie856

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AvidSportsJunkie856

  1. I did not think Highlands would give up that many points, but I also didn't think they would score that many. Ha ha. I figured 3TD's and that wasn't too far off. Congrats to Highlands and good luck next week.
  2. Very good! Pesky RPI got me. ? Good luck to both teams!
  3. Congrats to NCC. I thought it may be a little closer but they got a big win! Good luck in the next round!
  4. Congrats to the Purples. Haven't had a chance to watch them much this year. Can some of their faithful fill me in on if this was on the side of a good performance for BG or did they not play real well? I don't mean that in a negative way I just thought they'd win a little more comfortably.
  5. The way this one started I thought Lloyd might run away with it. Was that 27 unanswered after being down 21-0? that's what I call halftime adjustments and a tail of two halves!
  6. Yep. Looks like Pulaski will host Highlands though, correct?
  7. I mean, what in the world is going on tonight, 6A? Craziest night I can remember in quite a while.
  8. Goes by RPI in round 3. These two have the lowest RPI in that side of the bracket so they will travel to Cooper, I'm pretty sure.
  9. Scott County is on the board. Doesn't seem like they are able to contain the Jags offense in the slightest - long way to go to get back in it.
  10. I can't get over how impressive both teams look from Union. Early congrats to the Ryle players, coaches, and fans!
  11. When is the last time St. X was running clocked in the first half? Wow!
  12. I know this is only one week and only one half, but Ryle looks like a state champion contender tonight. You could even argue that, just off of this first half, Ryle might be the favorite.
  13. I was just thinking the same thing as I checked back a few times. This one is about to get UGLY!
  14. I know I'm a little crazy, but I thought all of the playoff games were streamed on NFHS. Is that only the state final games?
  15. Male is better, but the injuries have to make you think it will be a little closer than the first meeting. I expect a close game until around the 4th quarter with Male getting the win. Male - 24 Ballard - 14
  16. I think Brossart is closing the gap on NCC, I just don't think they have enough to pull the upset. NCC - 35 Brossart - 14
  17. Thanks ?. Excited to not be sent to the new member screen every time I try to check a thread now. ??
  18. If I am looking correctly, it looks like the winner of this game would get Cooper in round 3 (assuming a Cooper victory tonight), so good luck with that! ?
  19. Looking forward to this one. I agree with others who said this is probably the game of the week in the entire state. Two great teams in the second round. This should be a semi final type of game. I am thinking somewhere around: St. X - 28 Ryle - 24

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.