Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JagNation

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JagNation

  1. Covington Catholic Madison Central Pikeville North Laurel Lexington Catholic TB: 38
  2. Boyle County Pikeville Baylor School (TN) Pulaski County Owensboro Tiebreaker: 45
  3. Highlands Trinity Scott County St. Xavier Murray TB-45
  4. 9/10 @ Boyle County 9/17 Bryan Station 9/24 Madison Central 10/1 GRC 10/8 Madison Southern
  5. 9/17 @ Henry Clay 10/15 @ GRC 10/22 @ Madison Central
  6. I think this could be a good year for them. They lost a lot to injuries last year and lost a solid senior class but this upcoming senior class has some hard working kids that may be able to help them over the hump. This could be the first winning season since 2019. I'm guessing 6 or 7 wins, possibly 8 at best.
  7. A lot of parents in the community have unreal expectations from the coaches instead of looking at the admin that is doing the hiring.
  8. Ah ok I thought your last one had graduated. I was confused by that so I just misheard. I was starting to think you had a lab somewhere Coach haha.
  9. We had a blast competing yesterday Coach! You have a strong, hardworking group. Your son is an absolute UNIT! Wishing y'all the best this season!
  10. I think in certain cases like retirement, I could see the previous coach sitting in as well.
  11. He's on a really short leash with Pope apparently. 1 turnover or bad shot and he's out. He's not the best defender but he rarely has a chance to get into any rhythm of a game.
  12. Michael Mayer was an animal on both sides of the ball.
  13. It's not the most practical but I would like to see it crunched down to 5 classes first and also more 5 or 6 team districts with the top 2 or 3 making it.
  14. It was drafted in February the year before it went into effect and then finalized that May so maybe later next month?
  15. Do private schools typically have set stipends in their budget? If so, how much wiggle room do they get to negotiate with?
  16. Oregon Georgia Indiana Ohio State
  17. Oh wow! And he was just looking for a new DC on Monday.
  18. In my mind I kept thinking Zane was a senior this year. That young man is extremely talented and fun to watch. Any idea what his plans for the next level are?
  19. 4 Point Game: Oklahoma 3 Point Game: Texas A&M 2 Point Game: Oregon 1 Point Game: Ole Miss
  20. District 6- Ashland Blazer, Boyd County, Greenup County, Johnson Central, Rowan County.
  21. Were there any video livestreams or recordings of this game?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.