Everything posted by The Flea Market
-
Gavin Wimsatt leaving Owensboro.
Totally agree! Why sit on a bench when you could be playing and getting better?
-
Playoff games moved to Thursday
I think all games past the first round are required to use 7 man crews. In the first round it is optional.
-
Murray vs. Caldwell County Predictions/Updates
I think this will be a close game but I look for Murray to pull it out in a close one!
-
Playoff games moved to Thursday
I think it has to be agreed upon by both schools. Travel is a big part as no one can drive 100 miles away or more on a school night. Several school do not use seven officials because the gate will not cover the cost.
-
Gavin Wimsatt leaving Owensboro.
Times are different but he quit on his team for money
-
Most disappointing season so far?
I guess the first two weeks of the playoffs will be a make it or break it for some of these teams?
-
Most disappointing season so far?
Which school has had the most disappointing season this year?
-
McCracken County 54 Christian County 24
Not a good way to end the season for the Colonels? Next week will be no better!
-
Hopkinsville 34 Paducah Tilghman 6
Should Logan Co be concerned?
-
Mayfield 53 Madisonville North Hopkins 23
They sure did not get any calls tonight?
-
Paducah Tilghman 70 Webster County 0
When you have a son playing and trying to put up numbers it gives people something to talk about. I was wondering if this is what happened. Really no need to beat a team this bad?
-
Paducah Tilghman 70 Webster County 0
Real class!
-
Mayfield vs. Murray Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
Where is this game? Might need to go check it out?
-
Christian County at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
Running clock in third quarter
-
Union County 21 Paducah Tilghman 19
This one was a dog fight
-
Mayfield 70 Ballard Memorial 6
Must be getting ready for Basketball season?
-
Caldwell County 20 Murray 14
Caldwell led the whole game, late touchdown by Murray made it close
-
Is there a shortage of Football Officials in NKY?
In western Kentucky they have to borrow officials from other regions every week. No one wants to do this anymore and the schools don’t want to do anything to help the officials. I heard one guy tell that the schools did not want to give the guys a $5 raise when gas went up!
-
Union County at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
I really think the team that scores the most points has a great chance to win!
-
Union County at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
When a toss up I usually go with the home team!
-
Is it time for Florida to let Dan Mullen go?
I love Vanderbilt!
-
Is it time for Florida to let Dan Mullen go?
He just beat Vanderbilt , no
-
Hopkins County Central 30 Calloway County 29
Yes
-
Logan County 31 Madisonville 13
Tough year for the Maroons
-
South Warren 41 McCracken County 0
Did the young man have any college offers?