Everything posted by rocksdad
-
2022 12th Region Tournament
Should be interesting. Looks like two of the four best teams will be done after the first round.
-
2022 12th Region Tournament
When is second round? Tuesday?
-
Top players to watch from 12th Region
I don’t really know either. I was just pickin at ya. Baseball is the toughest to pick. I’m sure central Kentucky will be good again. Paul always seems to get a few new faces every year. I guess benefits from coaching a summer team. I hate that though it just punishes the teams that are trying to do things right.
-
Top players to watch from 12th Region
Dang! Everyone else in the 12th must really be bad. Four from Boyle which should win the region easily. Three from the central Kentucky Admirals.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 43 Mercer County 7
Mercers first four possessions of the second half. interception fumble inside the 30 Snap over the punters head inside the 15 3 and out. cal scored on all four a few plays later
-
Who is your upset pick in Round 2 of the playoffs?
Mercer over Cal by a field goal
-
4th & 40 Conversion
What was the thought process? Up by 20 with roughly 4 minutes left. A lot of coaches would have punted. Did you just feel like you needed the points for the rpi?
- 2021 Pick 5 Contest (Week 6)
-
Southwestern at Mercer County Predictions/Updates
7-7 7:56 2 nd qtr 3 yard run tanner
-
Southwestern at Mercer County Predictions/Updates
Peavler 30 yard run
-
Southwestern at Mercer County Predictions/Updates
Mercer scores early 2nd qtr 7-0 mercer
-
Mercer County 45 Western 0
Danvile cancels game with Mercer via tweet on the day before their game. Pretty bush league if you ask me.
-
Danville cancels
Danvile cancels game with Mercer via tweet on the day before their game. Pretty bush league if you ask me.
-
Bryan Station vs. Mercer County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates (8/28)
Station better not be looking past Mercer. Mercer did not look good last week, but just like ever other team they have fixed a lot. They are for real
- 2021 Pick 10 Contest (Week 2)
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings 8/23
Good to see Woodford county make a showing. Coach Johnson is doing some good work over there
-
BluegrassPreps Class 3A Football Rankings 8/23
Class 3A may seem week. I think it is misleading. Every team in the top ten will be playing up in class this week, except for Russell ( play #2 in 1A and always tough Raceland) and Taylor vs a same class Larue. They are not backing down from anyone. I agree it will be a turnstile at the top though. I wouldn’t call it week though.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at Mercer County Predictions/Updates (3A Playoffs)
If I remember correctly, the Titans had three pics in the first half last time they played. Centurions made a halftime adjustment and exposed the Titan pass defense in the second half. I expect Cal to throw the ball a lot. Titans should consider playing with 4 defensive backs. I think their run defense is fine.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at Mercer County Predictions/Updates (3A Playoffs)
Titans have been over looked all year and like being the underdog. Don’t be surprised by a lopsided win in favor of the Titans. If they can’t prove themselves Friday they may never be taken for real in this district. Is there a tougher district in the state. If so which district?
-
Christian Academy - Louisville at Mercer County Predictions/Updates
Country you are right, I was too quick to judge . Although I do like both of the Mercer county backs. I don't believe even the stats will tell the true story on which back may be or may not be better. McAllen is running behind a junior college o-line while in high school and although Mercer has a pretty good line it does not compare to the o-line that Boyle has. I did not intend to turn this into a running back comparison. But it will be fun to watch all three backs are pretty good. Good luck to Mercer I hope they can pull off the shocker. Thanks for the time change info Chief. I will try to make it if I can still get a ticket.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lafayette Predictions/Updates
is Bryan Station for real? Do they have a new coach this year?
-
BluegrassPreps Class 3A Football Rankings (9/21) - Discussion
where did Taylor county go? they lost by 6 to a quality Mercer team away from home. they drop completely out. They also outplayed Mercer in the second half (i know that doesn't matter)
-
Christian Academy - Louisville at Mercer County Predictions/Updates
in my opinion there are two things Mercer must do to have a chance to win. They must defend the pass and they have to throw the ball at least 50% of the time. Neither one of which they have shown the ability to do. i feel like they have to play with 2 safety's on defense and they must develop a pass rush. they have shown everyone on tape that their d-line holds up the linemen in order to free the linebackers. he will have to go off script and shoot some gaps with his d-line. Boyle had a hard time running the ball last friday. even though the Dunn kid and #12 are both better than McDaniel (boyle), it will not be enough to run successfully against cal. the only real success they will have throwing the ball will be timing routes. They should work on timing routes all week and get 6 yards on every pass play. Then they have a chance.