Who is your upset pick in Round 2 of the playoffs?

1A- Nicholas County over Bishop Brossart. They played a tight game last time and Brossart has played so many tight games that eventually it catch up with them.

3A- Taylor County over Glasgow.

6A- Dixie over Ryle- This game was very tight in the regular season and if Dixie’s kicker had not missed the game due to having a soccer game the next day they would have won the first matchup. I think Dixie finds a way to put a few more scores on the board and pulls the upset.

41 minutes ago, Hearsay said:

I could see Taylor County over Glasgow.

I think this is a trendy pick because Glasgow lost their two fastest players but I feel like Stockton is going to 5 yard them to death and with a few timely passes the Scotties will hold serve at home.

3 hours ago, BWTigers said:

1A- Nicholas County over Bishop Brossart. They played a tight game last time and Brossart has played so many tight games that eventually it catch up with them.

3A- Taylor County over Glasgow.

6A- Dixie over Ryle- This game was very tight in the regular season and if Dixie’s kicker had not missed the game due to having a soccer game the next day they would have won the first matchup. I think Dixie finds a way to put a few more scores on the board and pulls the upset.

It’s a good upset pick but it would  have been an OT game if Dixie had their kicker last game. Ryle went for 2 after going up 13-12. Obviously either team could have won in OT, but Dixie was not a sure thing in OT since they were getting worn down by the Ryle run game (according to a Dixie person in the know).

• Like 1