Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top players to watch from 12th Region

Featured Replies

Boyle: Gaffney , Glasscock, Sims, Myers.

Danville: Barnes, Morse, Smothers

Dang! Everyone else in the 12th must really be bad. Four from Boyle which should win the region easily. Three from the central Kentucky Admirals. 

  • Author

I would say Boyle has a shot, but thats who I know. Who you got ?

I don’t really know either. I was just pickin at ya. Baseball is the toughest to pick. I’m sure central Kentucky will be good again. Paul always seems to get a few new faces every year. I guess benefits from coaching a summer team. I hate that though it just punishes the teams that are trying to do things right. 

  • Author

Evan Hart from mercer.

Danville also has Marshall commit Brady Baxter, Transylvania commit Jack Simpson, Bellarmine commit Sam Matherly. 

  • Author

Danville is my pick for region champ again this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.