Everything posted by Coach2002
-
Fairview - 2021 Schedule
3 wins.
-
Shelby Valley - 2021 Schedule
Is this the year they get by West Carter
-
Lexington Christian Academy - 2021 Schedule
I want to see the Belfry and Pikeville games. I feel those are going to be down right nasty
-
Lewis County - 2021 Schedule
How do you see that?
-
Fort Knox - 2021 Schedule
It does my heart so much good to see them and Fort Campbell back. Would love to see them be competitive all year.
-
Magoffin County - 2021 Schedule
I can see at least three wins for sure, and add two maybes. I do really like when the Mountain school play Northern KY schools.
-
Lewis County - 2021 Schedule
I like this schedule for Lewis county, I could see them being competitive in a lot of these games. Even winning some, that’s so important as they try to rebuild this program.
-
Pikeville - 2021 Schedule
I can see them going 10-0, I do worry about the Madison Central game after playing LCA. I’m also looking forward to seeing that week three game, that will tell us a lot about Paintsville.
-
Trimble County - 2021 Schedule
They have some winnable games. It’s really good to seem them get this program back up and running.
-
Sayre - 2021 Schedule
I see them going 9-1.
-
Bath County - 2021 Schedule
I hope it is, because I’m not sure there is another win on that schedule for them this year.
-
Russell New AD
I believe that is what others have been told in the past. But, they could have changed that policy
-
Russell New AD
Just got a call telling me that, TJ Maynard has been named Athletic Director at Russell. He will also still be the Head Coach for the Football program. Congratulations to him and the Red Devil Family!
-
Open Job: Mason County
They should be the Favorite to win district this year.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
I see three wins for them: Jenkins, Trimble County, and Paris.
-
How the mighty have fallen.
It was due to military high school Covid rules. Not because of a lack of players
-
Open Job: Eminence
What’s the rumors on this one? I know they are a decent program. I believe they have the potential to be hanging around 7th-12th spot in Class A every year with the right hire.
-
Open Job: Paintsville
From my understanding the issues at Hazard wasn’t something he could have controlled. But, he would have to make a serious commitment to the school and program.
-
Open Job: Paintsville
I have heard Grizzle
-
Open Job: Hazard
Any word on who the new coach is going to be?
-
Madison Central football player Emanuel Prewitt missing on Lake Herrington.
Prayers for him and his family.
-
Open Job: Hazard
I’ve heard they reached out to a couple of coaches and they turned them down. One being Jordan Aims.
-
Scott Grizzle leaving Hazard
I heard rumor today that he was going to be the new ad, not sure how true that is. It wasn’t from a good source.
-
Wolfe County - 2019 Schedule
From what I was told, they had the majority of the team quit when last year coach left. Also the AD is trying to stop the program from going.
-
Scott Grizzle leaving Hazard
Do you know what position? I’d say since he did that he is probably done coaching I know a lot of schools won’t let you work admin and coach.