Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

Aug 6 vs. Montgomery County/Pendleton County/Paris (Scrimmage)
Aug 13 at Rowan County (EKC Grid-O-Rama)
Aug 20 at Fairview
Aug 27 vs. Jenkins
Sep 3 vs. Powell County
Sep 10 - BYE
Sep 17 at Lewis County
Sep 24 at Martin County (District)
Oct 1 at West Carter
Oct 8 vs. East Ridge (District)
Oct 15 vs. Prestonsburg (District)
Oct 22 at Shelby Valley (District)
Oct 29 vs. Nicholas County


E1jl_lUX0AIVtLR.thumb.jpg.dab1e8f474b0ac136412e3d024309362.jpg

I think the 8-27 game is Jenkins not Greenup County.

22 hours ago, Pick-six said:

I think the 8-27 game is Jenkins not Greenup County.

I hope it is, because I’m not sure there is another win on that schedule for them this year.

  • Author
On 5/21/2021 at 3:38 PM, Pick-six said:

I think the 8-27 game is Jenkins not Greenup County.

On 5/22/2021 at 2:24 PM, Coach2002 said:

I hope it is, because I’m not sure there is another win on that schedule for them this year.

Thanks for pointing that out @Pick-six...you're right, I zoomed in on it and it definitely says "Cavaliers" on that little logo and not "Musketeers". Got it corrected.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.