Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Hazard

Featured Replies

Word is (coming from Hazard officials as well) Mark Dixon is leaving the Hazard program to go to crosstown rival, Perry County Central.

I’m shocked!!! But very interested in who we seeing coaching the dawgs next season..

Think any of the OC's or DC's from the area make the move over? Pikeville or Paintsville coordinators?

Interesting move, will be interesting to see what Hazard does for his replacement.

Is Greenup County head coach Scott Grizzle in the running?

 

I'm hearing he is the guy.

I'm hearing he is the guy.
We hope you are right. I would just hate to be at Hazard in about 4 years. He will infect that program too.
We hope you are right. I would just hate to be at Hazard in about 4 years. He will infect that program too.

 

Why so salty at Coach Grizzle?

Good luck to Coach Grizzle and my friends at Hazard.

So in light of this headline from last week, "Scott Grizzle leaving Hazard," that makes this thread active again.

 

Where does Hazard look now?

 

I’ve heard they reached out to a couple of coaches and they turned them down. One being Jordan Aims.

Any word on who the new coach is going to be?

I’ve heard Chirico’s name float around. Paintsville should be really good this year, but after that they’re going to be down in years to come. Not very good numbers in the middle school level and Pikeville and Belfry raking in all the talent around them. Hazard may be intriguing, especially if they offer more $$$

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.