Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Hazard

Featured Replies

I’ve heard Chirico’s name float around. Paintsville should be really good this year, but after that they’re going to be down in years to come. Not very good numbers in the middle school level and Pikeville and Belfry raking in all the talent around them. Hazard may be intriguing, especially if they offer more $$$

 

I can assure you Belfry is not taking any talent away from Paintsville haha.

 

Did you mean Johnson Central?

 

That is a heck of a commute if they were trying to go all the way to Belfry every morning for school.

I can assure you Belfry is not taking any talent away from Paintsville haha.

 

Did you mean Johnson Central?

 

That is a heck of a commute if they were trying to go all the way to Belfry every morning for school.

 

The insinuation was more so Paintsville isn’t getting the talent around them they had been getting and those two are schools that are getting more kids. I get what you’re saying. Lol. Paintsville had been getting a lot of Prestonsburg kids but I think it’s dried out over there.

I realize they are a small school but they have a rich tradition seems like it would be a pretty good job.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.