Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell New AD

Featured Replies

Just got a call telling me that, TJ Maynard has been named Athletic Director at Russell. He will also still be the Head Coach for the Football program. Congratulations to him and the Red Devil Family! 

Wow I didn't think that Russell allowed Coaches to be  ad. I think TJ could do both though. Glad to see they must have changed policy.

  • Author
1 hour ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Wow I didn't think that Russell allowed Coaches to be  ad. I think TJ could do both though. Glad to see they must have changed policy.

I believe that is what others have been told in the past. But, they could have changed that policy 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.