Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sayre - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

Aug 20 at Eminence
Aug 27 at Fort Knox
Sep 3 vs. Frankfort (at Bourbon County Bourbon Bowl)
Sep 10 - BYE
Sep 17 vs. Dayton
Sep 24 vs. Harlan
Oct 1 at Williamsburg
Oct 8 at Pikeville (District)
Oct 15 vs. Hazard (District)
Oct 22 at Phelps (District)
Oct 29 vs. Bethlehem


Sayre.thumb.jpg.73896bd1036ee51b8ffd6eedae2c6401.jpg

I see them going 9-1. 

After hearing how high tuition is I’m going to assume no kids are staying for the 5th year but I can ask and see?

I was thinking 8-2 losing to Pikeville and Hazard and I know Hazard wasn’t great last year but they did beat Pikeville in the playoffs and I think I remember seeing somewhere where they were young and have most of their team back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.