Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LAZYSIX

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LAZYSIX

  1. Some people were saying at NKU during Girls Sweet 16 that Stone was resigning and Whitney Hooper was going to be named Coach. I wonder if they will close the listing the second she applies like they did with the football job?
  2. Chuck Smith counted to infinity....twice.
  3. This hire was 4 years in the making. Cantwell had been giving the Superintendent's son QB lessons for awhile. He thought he could lure him to Carroll County before his son's SR year, so he basically showed Coach Weedman the door. Evidently Cantwell balked at the idea and Carroll was stuck hiring some little league dad when every other option they thought they had went elsewhere. Good luck to new coach, he will need it...mainly dealing with administration.
  4. Yes and from everything I heard it was a trainwreck from the beginning. I guess the superintendent will definitely get his guy (Hunter Cantwell) this time around.
  5. Has Campbell won a game since beating Highlands?
  6. Ugly, ugly game, penalties costly for both teams. Then a fight in the post game handshake.
  7. I thought someone mentioned they were to scrimmage Ludlow on another thread. Also heard they lost scrimmage due to illegal scrimmage before dead period, so who really knows what's going on there.
  8. I kind of find it amusing that an assistant coach has business cards.
  9. The Bearcats should once again run away with the district title. No disrespect to the Bearcats but it may arguably be the worst district in 2A.
  10. Coach Weedman did not apply for the Eminence job.
  11. I guess that depends on who you are talking to. If you are talking to the AD or super, yes.
  12. Congratulations to the Warriors!
  13. Word of advice, he should stick to basketball instead.
  14. Ky Country Day Frankfort Carroll County all have nice uniforms, IMO.
  15. I think that staff at Carroll had been together for a long while. TCHSRaider, not understanding what you are getting at. Anyway, I think that is a very solid hire for Eminence.
  16. Josh McKillip is new HFB at Ft Campbell
  17. Any chance Coach Leep ends up at his former high school (Carroll County)?
  18. Did the Owner (superintendent) and GM (AD) run the coach out like they did with the football head coach?
  19. That would be an interesting hire
  20. I heard Justin Franklin (Trimble County) and Jason Spencer (Henry County), Spencer being the stretch. Anyone have a clue or does anyone care for that matter?
  21. Well, that would explain some of it I guess. Anyone know of any names that have applied other than Johnny Poynter and Lee Downey? I did hear asst coach from Ballard (Chappell) maybe and couple of head coaches from that area, one I could see and the other would have been a stretch, but who knows.
  22. Powell County open? Where did Coach Burchett go?
  23. Same guy that was girls coach at Bardstown a while back?
  24. I think it was a mutual split. If there is not a teaching job, it would be pretty hard to stay just on a coaching stipend.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.