Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Figured it's that time of the year.

J'Town's Coach Moody resigned today.

That team has had a great history and plenty of talent come through the doors, but it is a major rebuilding job right now. Not a ton of returning points or rebounds coming back and the JV and freshmen did not strike a big ray of hope. It will be interesting to see who jumps into the mix with this opening. Also wonder where Moody might end up. He is a young coach that has had success. I suspect he wants to make the move and not the other way around.

That team has had a great history and plenty of talent come through the doors, but it is a major rebuilding job right now. Not a ton of returning points or rebounds coming back and the JV and freshmen did not strike a big ray of hope. It will be interesting to see who jumps into the mix with this opening. Also wonder where Moody might end up. He is a young coach that has had success. I suspect he wants to make the move and not the other way around.

Moody gave the "want to spend more time with my family" reason.

In the 6th & 7th region the Louisville Male job is already open after Larry Miller decided to retire. It would not surprise me to see another job open in the 6th Region after the team is no longer playing and season is over.