Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 6th & 7th region the Louisville Male job is already open after Larry Miller decided to retire. It would not surprise me to see another job open in the 6th Region after the team is no longer playing and season is over.

This is a bold statement considering only 4 schools were left playing as of yesterday and all their coaches are either in their 1st or 2nd year there, not counting Crews' and Blackburns' first stints at those programs obviously.

I am hearing a huge job is coming open in the 7th. It is a head scratcher to me if it is true. Also heard Western in the 6th is coming open. He is stepping away on his own.

I think I know which one you're talking about in the 7th. Honestly, it doesn't surprise me if we're on the same page here. He may be looking to move up levels...

This is a bold statement considering only 4 schools were left playing as of yesterday and all their coaches are either in their 1st or 2nd year there, not counting Crews' and Blackburns' first stints at those programs obviously.

I did not think of that fact those 4 coaches were all early in their stints, but it was mentioned to me from somebody who could potentially have some insight and it was just a hunch they had. Since they are done after last night I will throw it out there as just a hunch, nothing more than scuttlebutt talk. Could Bullitt East go with a more long term coach? As mentioned this was stint #2 for Blackburn and I personally think he is a fine coach. I just suspect he came in this second time to hold the fort down long enough to find a longer haul coach. I know that Bullitt East will be perhaps the likely favorite to win the 6th region next year. The HC job is more appealing to a potential coach they may want to attract for the long haul if they could coach the team next season. If there is somebody the administration wants badly enough, it might be the right time to attract them.

I did not think of that fact those 4 coaches were all early in their stints, but it was mentioned to me from somebody who could potentially have some insight and it was just a hunch they had. Since they are done after last night I will throw it out there as just a hunch, nothing more than scuttlebutt talk. Could Bullitt East go with a more long term coach? As mentioned this was stint #2 for Blackburn and I personally think he is a fine coach. I just suspect he came in this second time to hold the fort down long enough to find a longer haul coach. I know that Bullitt East will be perhaps the likely favorite to win the 6th region next year. The HC job is more appealing to a potential coach they may want to attract for the long haul if they could coach the team next season. If there is somebody the administration wants badly enough, it might be the right time to attract them.

It will definitely be interesting to watch from afar to see any and all changes in Jefferson County. Keep us updated if you hear anything on any school.