Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
DeSales at Fern Creek predictions
Appreciate the info very much. Thanks.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-14-15
skeptical about this week but do feel a colts win. Jason Frakes recently ranked desales as the 5th best team in kentucky in his power rankings. So wouldn't fern creek be the one looking for the upset?
-
2A Notebook: All The Pretty Horses
Desales is certainly not in a slump. The holy cross game is always tricky for us with tempers and emotions flaring, throw in the bad weather and we are not ourselves. The past two seasons we have defeated holy cross by similar scores. 2014 was a 31-0 affair that lasted three days because of inclement weather and 2013 was a 45-0 game.
-
DeSales at Fern Creek predictions
can anyone give me some info on fern creek?
-
Harrison County 34 Grant County 27
Ecstatic for the Harrison county football team.
-
McCracken County 37 Mayfield 31 (OT)
This again. The game was not as close as the score suggests.
-
DeSales at Fern Creek predictions
Looks to be the best team desales has played yet. Very excited for this Friday. I'll take my colts 21-13
-
McCracken County 37 Mayfield 31 (OT)
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.
-
Central 20 St. Xavier 17
Wow congrats to central. I believe this speaks volumes about CAL, also.
-
McCracken County 37 Mayfield 31 (OT)
I don't think so. Desales has taken Meade county, butler, and Ballard to the woodshed this year.
-
McCracken County 37 Mayfield 31 (OT)
I would certainly give desales the nod in a matchup with McCracken simply off what I have seen against high levels of competition this year. With that being said mayfield will continue to be mayfield and I fully expect a matchup in November. It will be a dog fight till the end and cannot wait.
-
DeSales 32 Louisville Holy Cross 0
Rain and emotions took a lot out of desales. Could have been a lot worse. Great game by both teams.
-
Desales 9/11 helmet decals
Shouldn't say rivalry. More tradition. And head coach Harold Davis and his right hand man Jeffery Poole are both retired firefighters so 9/11 is a huge day for them. Love the display.
-
Desales 9/11 helmet decals
-
Desales vs Holy Cross (Louisville) at Fairdale Predictions
One of the most fun weeks for the desales community as a whole with this game. I'm just gonna go ahead and predict a running clock.
-
Louisville Area Power Rankings for 9-7-15
What does three years ago have to do with these rankings. Yes they were very good that year, desales actually played them and got blown out of the water. If you're referring to "you guys" as desales fan you should probably pay better attention to most other fans on this site that do similar, if not exactly, the same things. I never compared scores or anything of that nature. I simply know CAL's football program and know what they have.
- Louisville Area Power Rankings for 9-7-15
-
Make your State Champion predictions after 3 weeks of football
Can't speak for the other classes but in 2A gotta take my colts.
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
I say that because even I was skeptical about the colts this season. But I have come away very impressed by this team.
-
Graves County 39 Murray 14
Shocked at the outcome.
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
Along with mayfields handling of PT. 2A football is one of the strongest classes this year and fingers crossed also. Would love to travel and experience a game at mayfield.
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
Can we say over rated? I mean many predicted this outcome. In terms of what you usually expect from Ballard then yes. Overrated.
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
Shocked there's no posting going on. I will be the first desales fan to admit I was wrong and also the happiest. This was a huge win and great confidence booster for this young team. As said above, desales is real this year.
-
Central 28 Christian Academy Louisville 21
Called this in prediction thread. Congrats to central. CAL will be thoroughly in the 2A mix come end of the season.
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
Post was accidental. Mod please delete.