Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
Props to you.
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
Same could be said about desales. Have looked great all year until tonight. We looked downright pitiful all night and had our butts handed to us.
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
With that being said. Fern creek has a awesome football team and should Definetly be in contention in 5A. Good luck the rest of the way for them.
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
Absolutely terrible game by the colts. No motivation or effort given at all. They do not deserve the #1 2A ranking at all. Embarrassed by the showing forsure. I guess the only way to go is up from here.
-
DeSales/Fern Creek Updates
Colts 4t and less than a yard and decide to throw the football. LOL turnover on downs.
-
DeSales/Fern Creek Updates
Fern creek scores again. Desales playing poorly. Deserve to lose this game. No motivation. No effort.
-
DeSales/Fern Creek Updates
Two dropped passes by wide open receivers kills drive by colts.
-
DeSales/Fern Creek Updates
Colts go 4 &out on the one yard line then another 4 & out on next drive. Johnson limping badly. Not kicking anymore tonight. Offense is killing the colts.
-
DeSales/Fern Creek Updates
Fern creek scores with 6 seconds to go before half. Colts playing horribly at the moment. Defense is stout but offense is just spinning its wheels.
-
A different look at Bluegrass Preps 2A rankings
Not trying to slight Danville or any team, but you have to believe the trophy will come back to a west team once again. I do expect to see NCC or Danville make the finals.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-14-15
I am a homer and will try to speak with a level playing field in mind. It is very realistic to believe DeSales is in the top 5 in the state. Speaking of yours past success we are 28-2 just counting the last two seasons. Both losses coming from CAL in the regular season. In those two years our top opponents have been Warren Central and john Hardin. We handled warren central with ease both years but I don't believe that is saying much. John Hardin in 2013 was our best win to date. That was a phenomenal team. I believe desales could have went toe to toe with any team in the state both years and competed, if not won. I know the schedules do not make it look good but desales has had some very serious talent flowing through the school these pat seasons and our depth has been unreal. I do understand how one can not see them "on the next level" though. If you do not watch a team and only look at analysis on here or statistics it's easy to judge. I believe to truly judge you have to see the product on the field. Just my two cents
-
DeSales at Fern Creek predictions
Suspension of a rather important player for disciplinary reasons. Still like the colts chances.
-
Who are the best young assistant coaches in the state???
Aaron is a from the class of 2010 at Desales. He played 4 years while there and was a very skilled lineman. i believe he joined the coaching staff immediately after high school. He is one of the most knowledgeable coaches I have been around when it comes to schemes and techniques. He is also a great motivator and gets along very well with the boys. Other than that no experience that I know of.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
I love the trash talk. I just graduated and played on the past two state title teams. I can't let go lol
-
Who are the best young assistant coaches in the state???
Aaron Daeunhauer at desales. He is the oline coach and head JV coach. He will be a great head coach one day if he sticks with it.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
big bad mayfield. I literally laughed out loud reading this.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
Find it funny that when other schools beat their chest it's a non issue. I'm very proud of my colts and our success the past two seasons and feel very strongly that it will continue on.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-14-15
I understand where you are coming from. I have also noticed the slow starts but that usually is just the first drive. Just wanted to know your thoughts!
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
Johnson is a pure athlete. Average passer but the guy just makes play after play. I would say yes.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
Desales has depth at every position. Possibly more so than McCracken. It's been that way for the past two years. We have built up tons of talent.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
Desales has plenty of it and it will be a non factor. Defense is nasty and swarms.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
I believe I took your post The wrong way. I'm sorry.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
With all due respect to NCC the west will win the 2A title again this year.
-
Comparing Mayfield & DeSales: 4 Games In
They really don't. Mayfield likes to act like they're the most intimidating team/place to play in the whole United states. Desales is not scared and will look forward to playing you on your home field.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-14-15
I disagree with you on the colts not looking like champs. What are you basing this on? But I do agree with what you said about being #1 .