Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtFootball

  1. 49-13 final. Desales rolls.
  2. Colts give up long run. But score next possession. 49-13 colts.
  3. Desales 42-7 start of 4th.
  4. 28-7 bout to go into halftime. Colts beginning to roll. Only butler touchdown was broken play by desales. Left man wide open downfield. This game will end in 3rd q.
  5. 10-0 colts. 8:40 left 2nd q. Colts coming alive after slow slow start.
  6. elaborate? Desales beat Meade county 55-0 and Meade just beat butler. I usually don't like to compare score but that is pretty telling to me.
  7. K Simply think a running clock because desales put a 55-0 score on Meade county the week before.
  8. Desales comes off a beat down of fairdale while butler comes in with a close loss to Meade county. I'm smelling another running clock for my colts.
  9. CAL is a definent contender.
  10. my point exactly. I want to see desales tested against someone of their caliber. Hoping beating up on Meade county and a probable blow out this coming Friday does not get to the boys heads.
  11. I expect this to be a close one solely because of CAL's defense. SK better come ready to play because these "little" 2A schools aren't a joke. I do expect SK to win.
  12. Still optimistic about this desales team. No offense to green wave fans but I felt that this did not show anything about this team that I already knew. Wish the competition level was better.
  13. I know desales has won because we have been better. But I was simply saying that this can/does happen. I find it fascinating.
  14. Very interesting point you make here. I feel that desales deals with the same issue when playing CAL in the regular season.
  15. I wasn't even talking my team up in the post that was quoted. It's obvious that the top four teams in the west would be favored in the state title game against ANY team from the east. It's not garunteed NCC will make it either. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
  16. Championship will go to a west team in 2A.
  17. it's funny seeing the boys that looked like little kids two years ago become men. Team looked great. Excited for the season.
  18. It's obvious to me that neither mayfield fans or desales fans will agree on any point why the other would be better. As said above "one game at a time" and it starts tonight with the desales brown/white scrimmage.
  19. I respect Mayfield greatly as a program and am so excited for a potential matchup at Mayfield. Feel like that is one of the more cool places to play in terms of atmosphere and history.
  20. I do not think cal preps is very accurate in a lot of cases. I simply say that we would have man handled them because of the play I saw on the field at the past two state title games. Desales lost a whole lot but look for us to reload with many kids not mentioned in the above article.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.