Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtFootball

  1. Mayfield loves the "us against the world" card.
  2. Thought murray wouldwin this one. Congrats!
  3. Desales showed me something i believe has been the biggest missing piece, grit. Smacked in the mouth in the first quarter and responded by playing the best football they have played all year. Cannot wait for the rematch next week. Great game monroe county.
  4. I have said numerous times that I respect the confidence and enthusiasm being shown but now it is getting a bit ridiculous. I feel that Monroe and others are seriously underestimating Desales and don't know how that has happened since we will win by multiple Tds. Just my two cents. Can't wait to watch this game and good luck to both teams.
  5. Don't believe this will be close but look forward to the trip down to Monroe.
  6. Disappointed with the colts first half performance to say the least. I don't know what the offense is trying to do sometimes. Second half was much better. Look forward to Monroe next week.
  7. Monroe does not scare me though I do admire their confidence. I believe Desales does make it to the final four.
  8. I love the Monroe fans confidence. There'd be no point if you thought you didn't have a chance right? Can't wait to play them. (Meaning no disrespect to green county)
  9. Same thing every year. Yawn. See you all at war memorial.
  10. Mayfield/Desales Danville/NCC Desales/NCC Desales
  11. No doubt in my mind that if the Desales/st. X series would have happened two years ago Desales would have had won. We wanted to play them so badly.
  12. Congrats to Harrison county. So happy for them.
  13. Argument won't be settled until mayfield plays Desales or CAL. As of now the nod goes to Desales for me. Followed by CAL then Mayfield
  14. Desales and it's not close.
  15. Desales will be fine and will surprise many come playoff time. I stand by that.
  16. Love the confidence but you have to believe that Desales/cal are on a different level then Monroe. Just compare the scores from the north Hardin game
  17. Couldn't agree more. Have never understood why the coaches completely change the style of play mid drive. Especially when we it is working. We pick up 5 yards on a run then decide to throw it the next two downs. Makes 0 sense. Also substituting and taking guys out of the flow of a game.
  18. Desales has as much talent as years past, the boys just don't show it/get a bit lazy. I still have faith. I remember when people put the nail in our coffin last year when CAL did the same exact thing to us. Can't wait for the playoffs.
  19. All I Can do is smile and shake my head. See you guys come playoff time.
  20. The bad blood exists between the schools students populations/players. You know what it's like to be in high school and have a rival. I respect CAL more so than any other program.
  21. Lots and lots of bad blood. The trash talk that goes on on social media gets out of hand, the older crowd does not see this. The schools respect each other but there is a definite hatred that also exist, at least among the student populations.
  22. This I know. Just wondering if they are more pass oriented or lean on the ground game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.