Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtFootball

  1. I believe DeSales somewhat belongs in the new blood category.
  2. The 90 player roster is a little misconfigured. We "officially" have 90 if we dress our freshman team along varsity and that is on special occasions and play off time. Normally it is a 60-70 man roster on the average Friday night. Still pretty good numbers for 2A, however.
  3. In regard to the hostility, I was not speaking so much as to what has been said to me, just from reading this site for the past two years. Toothpick, I Definetly agree that mayfield and Desales have both been very good football teams the past two years. We do return a lot but are losing a very very talented senior class. Having said that, the underclass men coming up have been apart of two state title runs and know what it takes. I have faith in coach Davis and the whole coaching staff.
  4. I have nothing but respect for mayfield as I am a HUGE football fan and love great teams, I just don't understand the hostility. The comparing scores and cal preps rankings do nothing for me because of bad nights for teams, weather conditions, etc. We will just have to wait until the two teams line up and play each other, granted we both get there.
  5. I never said can't compete. I don't understand you mayfield fans? Posting like you have a chip on your shoulder and most of the time no ones even insulting you. I was simply saying that Desales and CAL will Defintely be an upgrade in competition for mayfield come play off time.
  6. Thanks! Definetly not underestimating. I can tell you at DeSales we respect Mayfield and what they have done but we are not intimidated. I know for a fact we'd love to play them. And hopefully that's what we'll get come November!
  7. 1. Desales 2.CAL 3.Mayfield 4.Murray 5.NCC 6-10. any one can fill these spots I have read this site for a long time and finally decided to join. Desales is king until being beat and CAL will have a very strong team next year. Mayfield will be a factor but are not going to run this class like they did 1A.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.