Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtFootball

  1. Final. This desales team is very very real. 2A take this as a notice.
  2. Final. This desales team is very very real. 2A take this as a notice.
  3. 40 yrd field goal by Austin johnson. 29-6 desales 5:42 left in 4th
  4. 25-6 desales. Looks like I'll be eating some crow tonight.
  5. 19-6 desales start of 4th
  6. Ballard scores on long screen pass. 19-6 desales. 8:51 left in 3rd.
  7. 19-0 DeSales 9:57 left in 3rd. Ballard ball.
  8. Mitch sirohman with the td. 19-0 Desales 1:40 left in 2nd.
  9. 6-0 desales 8:41 left in 2nd q
  10. Ignorant comment. There are 300 boys in the school compared to 6A schools with hundreds of boys to choose from.
  11. All questions will be answered tonight thankfully.
  12. my only fear is that I don't think this Desales team has been tested yet. If Ballard comes out and smacks us in the mouth I'm not sure how we'll respond. If this were last year or the year before I'd say Desales wins no problem. I just don't know just yet with this group.
  13. As I said before as a Colt fan I'm expecting a loss. Can't believe some of these predictions.
  14. This is a game I have circled as a lose as much as I hate to say it. The talent level Ballard brings to the table is miles ahead of anything Desales has seen this season and it may catch them as a surprise.
  15. Can the colts hang tough with one of the big boys from 6A?
  16. As is every year. Emotionally charged and nasty no matter what the circumstances.
  17. I'm very close with the football team and was on it the past two years. Just graduated this past year. I know exactly what this team is made of and capable of.
  18. Toss up. I'll go 32-24 central. Simply because of youth at QB. Although I do hear that the young man can play some football.
  19. Tharp brings much experience to the table as he came on strong last year toward the end. The same could be said about sirohman also. But in fairness after those two their are literally zero experienced RBs. Our defense will carry us this year. So fun watching them play. They are nasty.
  20. Expected this to be a bit more lopsided toward the Glasgow end. I know they're down but I didn't know how bad.
  21. Desales finally gets a real test next week against Ballard. Have to say I am expecting a loss.
  22. As I said. No contest.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.