Desales 29 Ballard 6

ColtFootball

This was as expected and great to hear. I have my fingers crossed DeSales can make it to semis and hope that is against MF. Congrats!

Along with mayfields handling of PT. 2A football is one of the strongest classes this year and fingers crossed also. Would love to travel and experience a game at mayfield.

Along with mayfields handling of PT. 2A football is one of the strongest classes this year and fingers crossed also. Would love to travel and experience a game at mayfield.

The top two are in a class all their own.

The rest of 2A kind of took it on the chin tonight

#3 ,4,5,6,8 all took L's and some of them in blowout fashion.

With that said, Mayfield and DeSales are both really, really, really good

Saw the game tonight, and DeSales defense is really good. They allow only 2 breakaways, first one got in the redzone and yet the D didn't let Ballard didn't put any points up(late in the 2nd Q). The second breakaway had two guys miss tackles for a long Bruin TD run, which made the score 19-6(I got a little concern as the MO started to shift to the Bruins).... Again the defense hurried the QB a lot, made some really hard hits, and were quick to the ball. Offense seem off in the 1st and 3rd quarter(Ballard had a lot to do with that). Yet the Colts exploded on them in the second Q. Then they control the final period like they own the place. I figure the Colts could win this one, yet I was a little surprised about the final score. The Mumford kid had a heck of a game @ LB of DeSales.

Ballard came in cocky. They had that typical 6a mentality, that they thought they could handle us. It didn't take them long to figure out that wasn't going to be the case. DeSales's MO for the past few years is strong fundamentally sound hard nose football. We aren't flashy, but we are physical. Ballard passed the look test. They had size everywhere on the field. They aren't a bad team, but we made them look bad last night. Their qb I'm sure woke up sore this morning.

Now we move on to Holy Cross. Hibernian cup. I like our chances.

Ballard came in cocky. They had that typical 6a mentality, that they thought they could handle us. It didn't take them long to figure out that wasn't going to be the case. DeSales's MO for the past few years is strong fundamentally sound hard nose football. We aren't flashy, but we are physical. Ballard passed the look test. They had size everywhere on the field. They aren't a bad team, but we made them look bad last night. Their qb I'm sure woke up sore this morning

Now we move on to Holy Cross. Hibernian cup. I like our chances.

Big mistake. Anyone who follows f'ball should know you don't take that attitude or approach against your team. Heard of B doing that before - to their peril. Great win. Congrat's again. Love me some Colt's.

Edited by rockmom
Fixed quote