Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desales 29 Ballard 6

Featured Replies

It's been interesting trying to gauge the Colts. They throttled 6-A Meade 50-0 in a scrimmage. Butler was going to be a huge test, but the week before the game, Meade beats Butler. Then Ballard was going to be an even bigger test, but the week before the game, they get walloped by Male. So it's hard to believe, but with three victories (counting the scrimmage) over highly successful 6-A schools, and a walk in the park against 5-A Fairdale, I'm still not sure where we are. I'll be curious to see what Butler and Ballard do the rest of the way.

No doubt very real. MF and DeSales Atleast for the moment appear to be the front runners we expected

We have been holding up our end. lol It was Caldwell who ran it for the last 2 years, and failed to show up for a semi's showdown.

DeSales still got a game with a (2-1) 5A Fern Creek team which their only loss was to Manual (28-18) in 2 weeks. And then a little-O-game with rival CAL. Forget that their (1-2), they hung with a powerful Simon Kenton team for 3 quarters and their game with 3A power Central last night came down to the wire. La Fors a great coach, he will have them ready.

Caldwell's no Mayfield. They'll hold up their end and then let the chips fall where they will. Selfishly, I'd love these 2 teams to be on opposite ends of the bracket and meet up in B.Green. Instant classic and clash of the Titans.

  • Author
What kind of notice?

I say that because even I was skeptical about the colts this season. But I have come away very impressed by this team.

I think desales has some work to do before we talk 2a semis. The defense is really good but the offense is way too inconsistent. I thought the oline struggled last night and there were a lot of wide open missed balls in the passing game.

AustinJohnson- that punter can placekick... And play QB...

It's been interesting trying to gauge the Colts. They throttled 6-A Meade 50-0 in a scrimmage. Butler was going to be a huge test, but the week before the game, Meade beats Butler. Then Ballard was going to be an even bigger test, but the week before the game, they get walloped by Male. So it's hard to believe, but with three victories (counting the scrimmage) over highly successful 6-A schools, and a walk in the park against 5-A Fairdale, I'm still not sure where we are. I'll be curious to see what Butler and Ballard do the rest of the way.

 

I think your very real. Take nothing away from your W's - but bet the 6A's will prove to be sub-standard this year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.