Desales 29 Ballard 6

ColtFootball

It's been interesting trying to gauge the Colts. They throttled 6-A Meade 50-0 in a scrimmage. Butler was going to be a huge test, but the week before the game, Meade beats Butler. Then Ballard was going to be an even bigger test, but the week before the game, they get walloped by Male. So it's hard to believe, but with three victories (counting the scrimmage) over highly successful 6-A schools, and a walk in the park against 5-A Fairdale, I'm still not sure where we are. I'll be curious to see what Butler and Ballard do the rest of the way.

DeSales still got a game with a (2-1) 5A Fern Creek team which their only loss was to Manual (28-18) in 2 weeks. And then a little-O-game with rival CAL. Forget that their (1-2), they hung with a powerful Simon Kenton team for 3 quarters and their game with 3A power Central last night came down to the wire. La Fors a great coach, he will have them ready.

It's been interesting trying to gauge the Colts. They throttled 6-A Meade 50-0 in a scrimmage. Butler was going to be a huge test, but the week before the game, Meade beats Butler. Then Ballard was going to be an even bigger test, but the week before the game, they get walloped by Male. So it's hard to believe, but with three victories (counting the scrimmage) over highly successful 6-A schools, and a walk in the park against 5-A Fairdale, I'm still not sure where we are. I'll be curious to see what Butler and Ballard do the rest of the way.

I think your very real. Take nothing away from your W's - but bet the 6A's will prove to be sub-standard this year