Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtFootball

  1. Calling for rain on Friday. Desales will be fine in it but how will CAL do?
  2. Christian Academy of Louisville
  3. From my personal experience I can tell you it is nice playing early in the day. The waiting is no fun on Fridays when you have huge games and have to wait hours for it. So waking up on a Friday/Saturday morning and immediately playing in the biggest game of your life is nice.
  4. Last years regular season matchup he acted like a kid on the sideline, mouthing to desales players and splashing mud on them. It was ridiculous.
  5. I hope not. That guy was/is a joke and embarrassment to the CAL program.
  6. Could not believe how bad they looked being a 6A program. They seemed to have a few athletes though.
  7. I figured desales would bounce back big. Great team effort. Can't wait for next week.
  8. very nice and large stadium.
  9. And so it begins. Biggest game of the year for both teams. I'll take the colts in a war.
  10. Colts completely dominating.
  11. He was injured but I don't believe it's that serious. I think this is more precautionary since this game is basically meaningless to desales.
  12. Austin Johnson will not play tomorrow. Alec brothers will take over QB and punting duties. Alec also plays safety and will fill in nicely.
  13. Panties in a wad over rankings. Come on guys it's a long season and these mean nothing.
  14. I have to believe that Desales bounces back in a big way. I know nothing about North Hardin though.
  15. Thats confidence I love to see/hear and greatly respect. Good luck to your team the rest of the way.
  16. Desales Can't speak for which team will lose out before Regionals. Mayfield/desales NCC/Danville
  17. I was the one questioning their effort and saying those things. But I still believe they are a top 2 team and would probably be able to handle a team that had a running clock put on them with ease.
  18. I will believe Danville deserves to be in the top 3 when I see it. It is insane to think Desales is not in the top 2 in 2A. We aren't two time defending state champions for nothing.
  19. CAL is not under the radar for desales. They are very much in our focus.
  20. As I appreciate yours. Me saying there was no effort is not a shot or slight at any players. It just felt like the collective group really did not care for most of the game. Even the fans seemed disinterested. I love these boys and I love this team. Like you said it is very frustrating when I know how different the outcome of this game should have been.
  21. May have to make the trip from louisville to watch this game. Desales is on bye. Good luck to the fellow 2A school.
  22. I will stand by what I said. Defense was stout will give them that. No effort see by me.
  23. Many disagree with me but as I said in other posts. I know this team like the back of my hand and was highly disappointed with what I wached last night. It was like they were a completely different team than what we have watched. It definetly reminded me of the CAL game last year. As for me saying no motivation no effort, please tell me where you saw this? Side line was dead all night, no one was excited on the field, even the fans were dead. It was like the whole community was in a haze. The only player i myself heard have any heart was an injured Austin johnson. Love my colts and believe we'll be fine but as of right now we aren't and this team needs to find themselves.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.