Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #2 DeSales vs 6A North Hardin predictions

Who wins the game? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this battle? Looks like DeSales was on a roll before Fern Creek game..

 

What can we expect in this one?

I have to believe that Desales bounces back in a big way. I know nothing about North Hardin though.

All I know about NH is that Andre Woodson went there (at least I think he did.) I am going with the South Side Colts!

DeSales 43 North Hardin 21. North has a dynamic offense that can spread the field, with Bankhead at QB, and has a group of tall, athletic receivers. Defensively, the are undersized and have been run on to the tune of over 250 yards a game.

No way DeSales scores 43 points!

From what I can gather, NH is a little better than Fairdale and Butler but not as good as Ballard indicating that DS should roll.

DeSales 43 North Hardin 21. North has a dynamic offense that can spread the field, with Bankhead at QB, and has a group of tall, athletic receivers. Defensively, the are undersized and have been run on to the tune of over 250 yards a game.

 

I've heard that North is fast and athletic on offense, and I expect them to make a few big plays. That being said, nobody has scored more than 17 points on DeSales in the past two seasons, and I would be surprised to see the Trojans get 21. I also don't think DeSales will put up 43. I agree with the margin, but will go with a 31-7 DeSales victory.

Austin Johnson will not play tomorrow. Alec brothers will take over QB and punting duties. Alec also plays safety and will fill in nicely.

  • Author

Why isn't he playing? Hope he isn't hurt..

 

Hope it's a good game

Why isn't he playing? Hope he isn't hurt..

 

Hope it's a good game

He was injured but I don't believe it's that serious. I think this is more precautionary since this game is basically meaningless to desales.

The thread says DeSales #2 in 2A, thought they were #1?....Looks like mrknownothing lives up to his name.

  • Author

Snake--

You may want to check out all the rankings

Snake--

You may want to check out all the rankings

 

I know them all...this is BGP

Austin Johnson will not play tomorrow. Alec brothers will take over QB and punting duties. Alec also plays safety and will fill in nicely.

 

Shouldn't make much difference, NH is mediocre

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.