Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call Your Shot 2A

Featured Replies

Now that we are at Mid-Season here is your chance to call your shot...

 

3 Simple Questions.. answer all three.

 

1. Who Will Win The State Title?

2. What Current Top 10 Team Will Be Eliminated Before The Regional Finals?

3. What Four Teams Will Comprise the Semi-State?

Monroe will get to the Region final. If all the planets align they can make a deep run this year. They have yet to have that game where everything clicks. Coaches are still tweaking the positions and schemes....we will see!!!!

Mayfield over Danville.

 

Butler, Monroe and Murray eliminated.

 

Danville/NewCath

Mayfield/DeSales. I give Mayfield the edge simply due to playing on their home turf

That is the logical answer. If it were this week that's where my money would be as well!!!

Mayfield over NCC

 

Mayfield / CAL

NCC / Danville

 

Butler Co

Murray

That is the logical answer. If it were this week that's where my money would be as well!!!

 

For the record, I'd love nothing more than to see Monroe County get to Bowling Green. Not having them in my picks isn't for a lack of pulling for them, I can assure you of that. :thumb:

 

I'll eat crow, but since I'm actually pulling for them, maybe I can get a gourmet plate of it?

1. MF

2. Lloyd Mem

3. MF, CAL, The ADS, NCC

Monroe will likely have the #1 seed in the district. Are you guys confident that you will beat either CAL or Desales in the second round to reach the region final where you will likely face the other?

DeSales

 

Monroe

Murray

 

Mayfield/ DeSales

Danville /NCC

Desales

Can't speak for which team will lose out before Regionals.

Mayfield/desales

NCC/Danville

1. DeSales over NCC Finals

2. Murray, Lloyd, Butler, Monroe eliminated before regional

3. DeSales/Mayfield NCC/Somerset :) Final Four

1. DeSales over NCC Finals

2. Murray, Lloyd, Butler, Monroe eliminated before regional

3. DeSales/Mayfield NCC/Somerset :) Final Four

 

That works for me, dinner at LaRosa's before the game. :thumb: And this time I'll make sure @RCC9 is there so you can have that discussion on the playoffs with him. :lol2:

For the record' date=' I'd love nothing more than to see Monroe County get to Bowling Green. Not having them in my picks isn't for a lack of pulling for them, I can assure you of that. :thumb: I'll eat crow, but since I'm actually pulling for them, maybe I can get a gourmet plate of it?[/quote']

 

If Monroe makes it to BG I will bring you some of the best BBQ in the state....on me!!!!

Monroe will likely have the #1 seed in the district. Are you guys confident that you will beat either CAL or Desales in the second round to reach the region final where you will likely face the other?

 

I am pretty confident that Monroe makes it to Region final. I am actually pretty confident Monroe meets Mayfield at semifinals.

 

But I am a superfan and my son is a senior on this squad!!!

I am pretty confident that Monroe makes it to Region final. I am actually pretty confident Monroe meets Mayfield at semifinals. But I am a superfan and my son is a senior on this squad!!!
I love the enthusiasm but watching this team play both Franklin Simpson and Barren County, they still have quite a bit of work to do before they think about being competitive with CAL/Desales in the second round.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.