Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 49 Butler 13

Featured Replies

Heck of an impressive win by the Colts. CAL vs. Colts will be a game not to miss. Is Papa Johns available?

You were right

  • Author

Desales finally gets a real test next week against Ballard. Have to say I am expecting a loss.

Congrats to the Colts.

 

Way to go. Keep it up.

 

Good things for that program.

Nice call, ColtFootball. I have to admit I did not see this coming. Coach Davis was pleased enough with the effort that he gave the boys the day off today. HUGE test next week against Ballard.

Heck of an impressive win by the Colts. CAL vs. Colts will be a game not to miss. Is Papa Johns available?

 

Imagine if they were an undercard to the St. X - Trinity game. Now there's a double header worth every penny.

 

Anyway, great game DeSales. I'm very curious to see how they stack up against Ballard.

  • Author

I'm very close with the football team and was on it the past two years. Just graduated this past year. I know exactly what this team is made of and capable of.

  • Author
Heck of an impressive win by the Colts. CAL vs. Colts will be a game not to miss. Is Papa Johns available?

As is every year. Emotionally charged and nasty no matter what the circumstances.

As I said. No contest.

 

Exactly what I thought would happen. I had DeSales by 35(42-7). DeSales is very good and Butler isn't.

First time I've seen DeSales play this year, came away impressed. They need to fine tune some blocking assignments, but considering the new guys on the O-line, not bad. Some breakdowns on Defense costs us some quick TD's. Yet they sure do move to the well to the ball and the D-line were firing thru the gaps ! I'm sure the coaching staff will work on these things this week...better prepare for Ballard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.