Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Academy Louisville/Central Predictions

Who wins and why? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Christian Academy Louisville
      55%
      5
    • Central
      44%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A 3A power vs. a 2A power in one of the best match ups of the week. This game is at Central who was just knocked off by Knix Central while CAL comes off a beat down of a win against 6A Eastern. Who wins and why?

  • Author

I think CAL wins 31-28.

Toss up. I'll go 32-24 central. Simply because of youth at QB. Although I do hear that the young man can play some football.

24-14 CAL. Defense is very good and it appears that their offense is starting to gain momentum. Another 2A win!

I wish there was a stronger Central contingent on here to give details on what happened against Knox Central to lead to squandering a 21-7 lead.

 

Right now I would have to side with CAL in a close one.

I am all CAL in this one. I wish for the sake of 3a that Central could get it together but I can't expect a win this week from them

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.