Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ColtFootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ColtFootball

  1. Appreciate the info very much. Thanks.
  2. skeptical about this week but do feel a colts win. Jason Frakes recently ranked desales as the 5th best team in kentucky in his power rankings. So wouldn't fern creek be the one looking for the upset?
  3. Desales is certainly not in a slump. The holy cross game is always tricky for us with tempers and emotions flaring, throw in the bad weather and we are not ourselves. The past two seasons we have defeated holy cross by similar scores. 2014 was a 31-0 affair that lasted three days because of inclement weather and 2013 was a 45-0 game.
  4. can anyone give me some info on fern creek?
  5. Ecstatic for the Harrison county football team.
  6. This again. The game was not as close as the score suggests.
  7. Looks to be the best team desales has played yet. Very excited for this Friday. I'll take my colts 21-13
  8. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.
  9. Wow congrats to central. I believe this speaks volumes about CAL, also.
  10. I don't think so. Desales has taken Meade county, butler, and Ballard to the woodshed this year.
  11. I would certainly give desales the nod in a matchup with McCracken simply off what I have seen against high levels of competition this year. With that being said mayfield will continue to be mayfield and I fully expect a matchup in November. It will be a dog fight till the end and cannot wait.
  12. Rain and emotions took a lot out of desales. Could have been a lot worse. Great game by both teams.
  13. Shouldn't say rivalry. More tradition. And head coach Harold Davis and his right hand man Jeffery Poole are both retired firefighters so 9/11 is a huge day for them. Love the display.
  14. Helmet decals Desales will be wearing tonight against their rival holy cross. Very cool
  15. One of the most fun weeks for the desales community as a whole with this game. I'm just gonna go ahead and predict a running clock.
  16. What does three years ago have to do with these rankings. Yes they were very good that year, desales actually played them and got blown out of the water. If you're referring to "you guys" as desales fan you should probably pay better attention to most other fans on this site that do similar, if not exactly, the same things. I never compared scores or anything of that nature. I simply know CAL's football program and know what they have.
  17. CAL would beat spencer county, Ballard and PRP. Central should have been big riser instead of CAL dropping out of rankings.
  18. Can't speak for the other classes but in 2A gotta take my colts.
  19. I say that because even I was skeptical about the colts this season. But I have come away very impressed by this team.
  20. Along with mayfields handling of PT. 2A football is one of the strongest classes this year and fingers crossed also. Would love to travel and experience a game at mayfield.
  21. Can we say over rated? I mean many predicted this outcome. In terms of what you usually expect from Ballard then yes. Overrated.
  22. Shocked there's no posting going on. I will be the first desales fan to admit I was wrong and also the happiest. This was a huge win and great confidence booster for this young team. As said above, desales is real this year.
  23. Called this in prediction thread. Congrats to central. CAL will be thoroughly in the 2A mix come end of the season.
  24. Post was accidental. Mod please delete.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.