Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Calling for rain on Friday. Desales will be fine in it but how will CAL do?
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Christian Academy of Louisville
-
State Championship games-order approved 2015-18
From my personal experience I can tell you it is nice playing early in the day. The waiting is no fun on Fridays when you have huge games and have to wait hours for it. So waking up on a Friday/Saturday morning and immediately playing in the biggest game of your life is nice.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Last years regular season matchup he acted like a kid on the sideline, mouthing to desales players and splashing mud on them. It was ridiculous.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
I hope not. That guy was/is a joke and embarrassment to the CAL program.
-
DeSales 41 North Hardin 7
Could not believe how bad they looked being a 6A program. They seemed to have a few athletes though.
-
DeSales 41 North Hardin 7
I figured desales would bounce back big. Great team effort. Can't wait for next week.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
very nice and large stadium.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
And so it begins. Biggest game of the year for both teams. I'll take the colts in a war.
-
DeSales/North Hardin updates
Colts completely dominating.
-
2A #2 DeSales vs 6A North Hardin predictions
Why does it matter?
-
2A #2 DeSales vs 6A North Hardin predictions
He was injured but I don't believe it's that serious. I think this is more precautionary since this game is basically meaningless to desales.
-
2A #2 DeSales vs 6A North Hardin predictions
Austin Johnson will not play tomorrow. Alec brothers will take over QB and punting duties. Alec also plays safety and will fill in nicely.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-28-15
Panties in a wad over rankings. Come on guys it's a long season and these mean nothing.
-
2A #2 DeSales vs 6A North Hardin predictions
I have to believe that Desales bounces back in a big way. I know nothing about North Hardin though.
-
Call Your Shot 2A
Thats confidence I love to see/hear and greatly respect. Good luck to your team the rest of the way.
-
Call Your Shot 2A
Desales Can't speak for which team will lose out before Regionals. Mayfield/desales NCC/Danville
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-21-15
This is brilliant.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-21-15
I was the one questioning their effort and saying those things. But I still believe they are a top 2 team and would probably be able to handle a team that had a running clock put on them with ease.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-21-15
I will believe Danville deserves to be in the top 3 when I see it. It is insane to think Desales is not in the top 2 in 2A. We aren't two time defending state champions for nothing.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-21-15
CAL is not under the radar for desales. They are very much in our focus.
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
As I appreciate yours. Me saying there was no effort is not a shot or slight at any players. It just felt like the collective group really did not care for most of the game. Even the fans seemed disinterested. I love these boys and I love this team. Like you said it is very frustrating when I know how different the outcome of this game should have been.
-
2A Mayfield vs 3A Corbin predictions
May have to make the trip from louisville to watch this game. Desales is on bye. Good luck to the fellow 2A school.
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
I will stand by what I said. Defense was stout will give them that. No effort see by me.
-
Fern Creek 14 DeSales 0
Many disagree with me but as I said in other posts. I know this team like the back of my hand and was highly disappointed with what I wached last night. It was like they were a completely different team than what we have watched. It definetly reminded me of the CAL game last year. As for me saying no motivation no effort, please tell me where you saw this? Side line was dead all night, no one was excited on the field, even the fans were dead. It was like the whole community was in a haze. The only player i myself heard have any heart was an injured Austin johnson. Love my colts and believe we'll be fine but as of right now we aren't and this team needs to find themselves.