Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
DeSales 42 Monroe County 14
Mayfield loves the "us against the world" card.
-
Fern Creek 28 North Bullitt 7
Watch out for fern creek 5A
-
Owensboro Catholic 34 Murray 15
Thought murray wouldwin this one. Congrats!
-
DeSales 42 Monroe County 14
Desales showed me something i believe has been the biggest missing piece, grit. Smacked in the mouth in the first quarter and responded by playing the best football they have played all year. Cannot wait for the rematch next week. Great game monroe county.
-
DeSales @ Monroe County 11/13
I have said numerous times that I respect the confidence and enthusiasm being shown but now it is getting a bit ridiculous. I feel that Monroe and others are seriously underestimating Desales and don't know how that has happened since we will win by multiple Tds. Just my two cents. Can't wait to watch this game and good luck to both teams.
-
DeSales @ Monroe County 11/13
Don't believe this will be close but look forward to the trip down to Monroe.
-
DeSales 41 Green County 0
Disappointed with the colts first half performance to say the least. I don't know what the offense is trying to do sometimes. Second half was much better. Look forward to Monroe next week.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Football Playoff Preview
Monroe does not scare me though I do admire their confidence. I believe Desales does make it to the final four.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings (11/2)
I love the Monroe fans confidence. There'd be no point if you thought you didn't have a chance right? Can't wait to play them. (Meaning no disrespect to green county)
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Football Playoff Preview
Same thing every year. Yawn. See you all at war memorial.
-
2A Playoff Predictions
Mayfield/Desales Danville/NCC Desales/NCC Desales
-
St. Xavier 17 DeSales 14 (JV)
No doubt in my mind that if the Desales/st. X series would have happened two years ago Desales would have had won. We wanted to play them so badly.
-
Harrison County 43 Bourbon County 36
Congrats to Harrison county. So happy for them.
-
Best Defensive Team in 2A
Argument won't be settled until mayfield plays Desales or CAL. As of now the nod goes to Desales for me. Followed by CAL then Mayfield
-
Best Defensive Team in 2A
Desales and it's not close.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings (10/19)
Just wait and see.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings (10/19)
Desales will be fine and will surprise many come playoff time. I stand by that.
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
Love the confidence but you have to believe that Desales/cal are on a different level then Monroe. Just compare the scores from the north Hardin game
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
Couldn't agree more. Have never understood why the coaches completely change the style of play mid drive. Especially when we it is working. We pick up 5 yards on a run then decide to throw it the next two downs. Makes 0 sense. Also substituting and taking guys out of the flow of a game.
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
Desales has as much talent as years past, the boys just don't show it/get a bit lazy. I still have faith. I remember when people put the nail in our coffin last year when CAL did the same exact thing to us. Can't wait for the playoffs.
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
Congrats to CAL. Great team.
-
Christian Academy Louisville 16 DeSales 0
All I Can do is smile and shake my head. See you guys come playoff time.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
The bad blood exists between the schools students populations/players. You know what it's like to be in high school and have a rival. I respect CAL more so than any other program.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
Lots and lots of bad blood. The trash talk that goes on on social media gets out of hand, the older crowd does not see this. The schools respect each other but there is a definite hatred that also exist, at least among the student populations.
-
DeSales @ CAL predictions
This I know. Just wondering if they are more pass oriented or lean on the ground game.