Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X`s and O`s

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by X`s and O`s

  1. Gage Hughes, Class rank top 10, all region team. And was on a ranking site, 1st team all state Freshmen team. All district team, for 2nd time.
  2. That's all I could find on him, at the moment. And yes there is more than points. I will find out his Player Rank for his class. I seen Morgan 3 times, and he didn't stick out, so all I could do is look up points, and rebounds. I'm just happy to here another name. Most Athletic , not close, most potential ? How tall is he ?, and being strong helps ,but only so much in Basketball. I like seeing kids do well , I don't like when people just post and post about them,. And not any body else on team.
  3. Lets Hear how I do that?
  4. That's what this is about get the Prater boys name out, if he has a good game it 's ok to tell about it. Talk about the other kids too. I f you think hes the best Fr last year ,ok . that's up for debate . There's more than Jordan 's points. Redparth didn't get the talk he should have, my OP he was best player on team and one of top in Region. But its all about Jordans points. Jordan can play, but needs to round out his game more. I have never said hes bad.
  5. First it was posted a kid from Maryland came last year , but couldn't play till this year. Prater had a good year for a freshmen, but not best or Man-Child. Lawrence Co was his best points game-16 points. his next 5 games after that points was 3, 14,12,4,and 9. Vs Greenup , 13 and 2. It didn't have assist , so I don't what the numbers are.. I would say he had a nice year, but not take it as far as you have. I have herd he does good. But best Fr in Region. ???
  6. Good for him , But last years best Freshman in Region , Good for him. Is the new kid from Maryland not playing ?
  7. We ask about new point guard from Maryland ? I'm just saying Morgan only post about what Jordan does, not what the other player s have done. Points,, Rebounds, and so on. Redparth got a few nice words last year a time or two, but not much. Talk, more than Jordan. Is what I'm saying. Get some other kids names out.
  8. I wouldn't say WJ hasn't played anybody yet. If you make state you are really good, then win a game, so they are not playing cupcakes. My be there just that good. I don't know , just a guess. Highlands is a very good team also. Beat my Greenup Co team, so I hope Highlands wins. That way Greenup got beat by state champs. WJ has put up some big numbers so far , sure it will be a great game.
  9. ha ha, If you look at my past post , it is about the hole basketball and baseball team. I talk about more kids than 1. So think what you want, And Gage Hughes is a very good player, Basketball and even better Baseball. He is shortstop on baseball team, if your wanting to keep tabs on him I could help you i'm sure. He will be playing baseball all summer on a top team from Cincy called Spikes. They travel from cost to cost, so wont be much basketball news. By the way i'm sure his and Brody Shoupe 's parents are proud . both made State All- Tournament team tonight. Go Greenup. How about you Morgan people talk about the other kids too.
  10. I don't know, but I'm guessing its the one thing Coach Logan . Could be 2nd guessing right now. Coach Logan is a great coach , doesn't make many mistakes. But this might be 1. Zack has been really good all season, 7-0 I think. The only reason I can think of is Ethan throws slower , so may be it would mess Highlands hitters up. With Highlands team batting Avg , 6 singles is not a bad game. By all Greenup pitchers, walks and 4 "E" really hurt. Timely hitting.
  11. Congrats to Highlands on the win. Greenup had a great run, with 3Fr ,2So,and 4Jr. Leading the way, on a 33-11 season, and to final 4. Fr Gage Hughes ss ,and Jr Brody Shoupe c on State All Tournament Team. Great job to the hole team. The big thing to me , that hurts the most about lose. Is Greenup didn't play there best, 4 "E" and 8 K's is not Greenup baseball this year. Highlands is a very good team, just wished Greenup could have played like they can. And Zack Hayden start . Good job Highlands , you guys made some big plays . Good luck. Greenup ,time to go back to work for next year.
  12. Guessing Zack Hayden will start. Pitched 5 inn Monday 2 hits and 8 K's. He pitched really good Monday,.
  13. I'm telling you , they only know 1 name in Morgan.
  14. Highlands. Is that better? lol Sorry.
  15. Love that you are over looking Greenup. Hope the Highland players are doing the same.
  16. It has to be 1 of the 2, not much left. Ethen start, and get a few innings , then Zack. Zack pitched 5 Monday, so he should be good on rest. A few good innings from Ethen would go a long way. May be Gage Hughes for 1 inning at end , if need be. Kyle Gammon might see a inning.. Might see 3 or 4 , pitchers . Greenup has a great "D" so it might be what helps the most.
  17. No ,he's done pitching for the year. It would have been nice to have him. The rest of staff has really steeped up. He can play field and bat , just not pitch.
  18. The kid from Maryland , Like I said before , the Morgan people only post about Jordan Perry.
  19. Sorry, I forgot to add the post quote, it was about him Jordan making AP State HM , someone said Jordan had good numbers, so the only good number was points. The rest of his numbers are low. So 1 good number, points.
  20. No Problem, any time. Go Greenup ! And you ask, so what's your thoughts? I was thinking you didn't know what was going on. At this point everybody's chance s are not real good... Every game is a battle , and baseball is a crazy sport at times. Is that better. Greenup has won 15 in a row 33-10, so Highlands will more than likely have a game on there hands. Scott has to win to night, sure it wont be easy. Not to many give - me games now. And Go Greenup.
  21. Of course there is a chance, Scott will have to win 2 games and Highlands beats Greenup Co. But there's a chance.
  22. 1 good number, points.
  23. Really its the summer, he can score. With all the post from Morgan people , one would think Jordan is the only one on the team. I figured Coach Cal was there too. My son had 25 , and 4 dunks at practice , yesterday. No I'm wrong ,he's still in the State Baseball tourney . But Ill update when Baseball is over. Thanks for update on him. How did Bath look ?
  24. He is good ,but Greg Logan at Greenup has to get it. 33-10, smaller school and start 3 FR, 2 SO, 4 JR and in final 4 . With num 1 starter out ,all most all year (still -out). I'll give it to Coach Logan this year. Has won 4 Region championship s out of 9 years. And more than a few games at state. But from what I read on here your coach is really good to. Guess will see you Friday night. Good luck, but i'm thinking we'll need it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.