Everything posted by Observer67
-
Lafayette's Landon Young Doesn't Think Male Was Best Team
Amen!
-
Lafayette's Landon Young Doesn't Think Male Was Best Team
Good grief Deuce, they just lost in the state finals. Any kid would be Salty after that. I personally know Landon and he is a great young man. The world needs more kids like Landon Young in it.
-
Johnson Central/Scott Updates - Upset Alert!
Update please!
-
Covington Catholic @ Highlands Predictions
This is a game I wish I could see!
-
"Block in the back" question.
I think if it had no outcome on the play it shouldn't be called.
-
Scott 28 Ashland 18
Congratulations Scott High.
-
Ashland at Scott
Against Harrison they ran the ball. Terrible weather that night - it was almost impossible to pass the ball.
-
4A 2nd round Greenup @ Johnson Central
What does that mean?
-
4A 2nd round Greenup @ Johnson Central
Greenup won't be able to run they ball like they did against Harrison & Boyd. They only threw the ball for 31 yards against Harrison and 44 against Boyd.
-
4A 2nd round Greenup @ Johnson Central
I certainly hope Greenup enjoyed their victory this past week, because they sure won't be celebrating this week. Johnson Central will completely dominate them. I look for a running clock before half time.
-
4a playoffs Greenup County @ Harrison County
And your point is??? Harrison most definitely played the more challenging schedule.
-
4a playoffs Greenup County @ Harrison County
I think Harrison has been underestimated this season. Don't think that their bunch of Seniors are going to lay down and die for Greenup. If Greenup wins they are going to have to play hard and earn it. Harrison has a lot going for them right now and everyone seems healthy. I guarantee you Harrison will bring their A game!
-
Dave Cantrell's Rankings 11-2-15
Male, Trinity, Simon Kenton top three in Dave Cantrall's Rating the State | High school football | Kentucky.com
-
Simon Kenton 44 Scott 13
Lloyd did the same thing at Harrison Co tonight.
-
Lloyd @Harrison County Predictions
Yes the Breds have been ignited. They have learned how to play as a team and not lay down and die. I may have to eat my word, but certainly hope not. I think Harrison will win this week. All the other teams expect so little from Harrison Co, but the boys have surprised a few. Bourbon Co came onto the field with great cockiness last week. It bit them in the butt! Someone forgot to tell Harrison Co they were suppose to lay down and lose. These young men deserve a little more credit than they have been given this year.
-
Dave Cantrall Rankings
Wow he is way off on some of his class rankings. I think he must have been shooting darts too!
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 11)
-
Lloyd @Harrison County Predictions
I don't think that the officials have shown any favoritism towards Harrison Co football at home this season at all. Possibly just the opposite. I don't know about baseball so I can't comment on that.
-
Lloyd @Harrison County Predictions
Harrison County is shooting for a regular season record of 5-5. This would be the best record in the past 5 seasons. They will be hyped for a big win on Friday night.
-
Harrison County 43 Bourbon County 36
It's been at least 6 years.
-
Harrison County 43 Bourbon County 36
Great game. Huge win for Harrison!
-
Bourbon County vs Harrison County 10/23
I am kind of shocked that Bourbon Co. hasn't jumped all over this thread!
-
Bourbon County vs Harrison County 10/23
Who wins this game for second place in the district?
-
4A #5 Scott vs. Bourbon County
Who wins and why?
-
Harrison County 29 Mason County 7
Good win before the off week. Harrison moves to 3-5 on the season and 2-1 in district play.