4A 2nd round Greenup @ Johnson Central

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Greenup County
    • Johnson Central

Proud as hell of GCHS, but it'll get ugly I'm afraid. Matney will go for the quick kill, the running clock, and another home game next week.

That said - shock the state Musketeers, I'd love a chance for another game at Putnam this season if the Tomcats take care of business on Friday!

I would love to see GC "Shock the State" and pull off the upset of the year but I can't see any possible way.

JCHS Big, could very well be a running clock.

All of us here in NEKY / Greenup Co. are hoping that GC and Raceland an pull off the "Paintsville / JC Double" ....and have the Muskies and Rams both leave Paintsville schools with an upset win. :thumb:

Hu

Must be thinking of the Ashland game. Look im very realistic in Greenups chances. I also know that our kids play hard and played fairly solid game defensively against JC. Id say it will end up the same as last game. I just dont see JC with a running clock by halftime

Greenup Ashland was 7-0 at the half I think. I saw the Greenup JC game and if Greenup can take care of the ball and not turn it over like the first one it could get interesting. If Workman doesn't play it could get real interesting.

Greenup is not a bad football team if they can ever put together a solid offensive game to go with their D they would be very dangerous. Harrison County game was sloppy. They loaded the box on us and did a good job of holding on to the ball and keeping it out of our offenses hands.

Hu

Greenup Ashland was 7-0 at the half I think. I saw the Greenup JC game and if Greenup can take care of the ball and not turn it over like the first one it could get interesting. If Workman doesn't play it could get real interesting.

Your right. I stand corrected. It was 0-0 with under a minute to play in the first half and Baker picked it off and ran it back 85 or so yrds.